Resource icon

[Aayush] Advanced Addon Management 1.0

No permission to download
Very nice. Just it seems it doesn't respect to tabbed design of options of add-ons.

For example, one of my add-ons has more than 260 options, and I made it tabbed in +8 tabs. But this add-ons shows it all in one page without tab.

Will be awesome if it supports it too in next version.

Great work.

Thanks

Very Very Nice addon! I agree with BassMan, should be core.
Thanks Aayush and keep up the great addons...

Thanks for this useful addon :)

There is one small bug with the phrase admin_navigation_addonManagement which is never used. On the function containerAdminParams you use the hard-coded title 'Advanced Addon Management' and not the phrase.

Thanks for this useful addon :)

There is one small bug with the phrase admin_navigation_addonManagement which is never used. On the function containerAdminParams you use the hard-coded title 'Advanced Addon Management' and not the phrase.

Hmm, actually XenForo created that phrase for admin navigation entry.
Anyway, added missing phrase in new version.

Last edited:
Would be great to have it without development mode too, so admin can change options for add-ons (style properties, options, templates, template modifications, phrases tab).

Thanks for the addon, but in the next version please make the file Listener.php
Code:
'title'  => new XenForo_Phrase('advanced_addon_management')

Last edited:
Nicely done. Just one thing I noticed is if you want to use this to translate an add-on you can't. Only already translated phrases show under this add-on. It would be nice if it could fetch untranslated/unedited phrases so we can translate add-ons sort of like guiltar DevKit add-on did. If we try to open any language other than the master, even the English one, nothing shows up as if there was no phrases in that language.

Thanks! +1 for core feature!

Do i need to set permissions or something? Because i installed this ad-on and it does not show the Advanced Addon Management menu anywhere.

this would be even GREATER if you could add template and template modification support for styles!
But this addon is great thing...

Nicely done. Just one thing I noticed is if you want to use this to translate an add-on you can't. Only already translated phrases show under this add-on. It would be nice if it could fetch untranslated/unedited phrases so we can translate add-ons sort of like guiltar DevKit add-on did. If we try to open any language other than the master, even the English one, nothing shows up as if there was no phrases in that language.

Thanks! +1 for core feature!

@Aayush Agrawal don't mean to bother you, but do you think this would be possible in a future release?

Why is it that when I have this addon enabled, it always go to Master Style when I do my edits? It doesn't stick to the default theme.

Top Bottom