• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Aayush] Advanced Addon Management 1.0

No permission to download

Dadparvar

Very nice. Just it seems it doesn't respect to tabbed design of options of add-ons.

For example, one of my add-ons has more than 260 options, and I made it tabbed in +8 tabs. But this add-ons shows it all in one page without tab.

Will be awesome if it supports it too in next version.

Great work.

Thanks

Scharesoft

Thanks for this useful addon :)

There is one small bug with the phrase admin_navigation_addonManagement which is never used. On the function containerAdminParams you use the hard-coded title 'Advanced Addon Management' and not the phrase.

Aayush Agrawal

Thanks for this useful addon :)

There is one small bug with the phrase admin_navigation_addonManagement which is never used. On the function containerAdminParams you use the hard-coded title 'Advanced Addon Management' and not the phrase.
Hmm, actually XenForo created that phrase for admin navigation entry.
Anyway, added missing phrase in new version.

Last edited:
Thanks for the addon, but in the next version please make the file Listener.php
Code:
'title'  => new XenForo_Phrase('advanced_addon_management')

Last edited:

gldtn

Nicely done. Just one thing I noticed is if you want to use this to translate an add-on you can't. Only already translated phrases show under this add-on. It would be nice if it could fetch untranslated/unedited phrases so we can translate add-ons sort of like guiltar DevKit add-on did. If we try to open any language other than the master, even the English one, nothing shows up as if there was no phrases in that language.

Thanks! +1 for core feature!

Do i need to set permissions or something? Because i installed this ad-on and it does not show the Advanced Addon Management menu anywhere.

[xFv]

Previously Cylent1
this would be even GREATER if you could add template and template modification support for styles!
But this addon is great thing...

gldtn

Nicely done. Just one thing I noticed is if you want to use this to translate an add-on you can't. Only already translated phrases show under this add-on. It would be nice if it could fetch untranslated/unedited phrases so we can translate add-ons sort of like guiltar DevKit add-on did. If we try to open any language other than the master, even the English one, nothing shows up as if there was no phrases in that language.

Thanks! +1 for core feature!
@Aayush Agrawal don't mean to bother you, but do you think this would be possible in a future release?

Blast

Why is it that when I have this addon enabled, it always go to Master Style when I do my edits? It doesn't stick to the default theme.