A sneak peek

Status
Not open for further replies.

holder10

So, I'm going to tease you guys a bit with something I've been working on recently.

XenYelight.webp

Still in the early stages, but I'll show you more in the next days! :)

Cheers,
holder10

PS: It won't be free, but I think it'll be worth it. ;)

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

What's with the double line?
Nothing special really - just used for headings like in the sidebar or category titles. Helps the hierarchy of the design.

awww yer gonna charge for them right off the bat?? :(
I'm currently considering to do free themes as well, but my current plan is to at least start with very few really high quality paid themes. But we'll see how much time is left before XenForo goes final.

Cheers,
holder10

Nice design! I would like to see more of it in the future. It's a nice snippet of how good other styles are going to look with XenForo's layout.

The great thing about the potential here with regards to styling is that the best style I seen on another platform is that good colour usage by the styler can create beautiful styles. Get the colours right, consistent and flowing in perfect harmony will definitely produce some stunning styles.

I myself will be providing some free styles when the resources area is put in place.

Back to that preview snippet. Nice work. I'm betting that we will see some awesome styles, great colour usage even from the less experienced users. It'll be that easy and with minimal effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom