A question

Dieter28

Hi,

I am looking for addons like advanced application forms and also a donation syystem like on vbulletin for xenforo im a fromer license hholder from vbulletin but all i can find here for xenforo are paid addons arent there any lite versions like vbulletin has because if i want all this addons i will pay a load of money lol greetings Dieter

Nobody that can help me answering this arent there any free modules lite anything for these addons or is it all payed

i know i found this already but both of them are payed addons my question is isnt there any lite version(free) of this ?

ok thats sad news, i geuss i will just do it withouth then really dont understand why the coders dont make lite versions of this so people with not alot of cash to put in to it also can enjoy the addons but it seems they only want money for it pfffff

ok thats sad news, i geuss i will just do it withouth then really dont understand why the coders dont make lite versions of this so people with not alot of cash to put in to it also can enjoy the addons but it seems they only want money for it pfffff
How terrible that developers should want compensating for their skill, time and effort.

How terrible that developers should want compensating for their skill, time and effort.
Indeed. I also think it's awful that shops also want money for the goods they sell. They really should provide free 'lite' versions of food, clothes and electrical goods for tightwads people with not a lot of cash to 'enjoy'.

You get what u pay for. If the op can afford xenforo (quality forum software) then shelling out a few dollars for quality add ons is to be expected, especially if they owned a real VB license which is more expensive if I recall.

I am not saying or meaning they shouldn't ask money for it but atleast for other xenforo users maybe make a lite version with less features in it dunno it wasnt ment to say it like thhey shhoulmd make all addons for free ;)

Or maybe something so obviously simple like "advanced forms"?

popcorn.gif

Well @Dieter28, there are 21 pages of PAID add ons in the resources area versus 71 pages of FREE add ons. This seems a good ratio to me. Something for everyone.

Heck.. I think it's horrible of Yamaha to have several different FJR1300's. They should just keep the AE model and sell it and let us folks that own an older version of the bike have the non-AE ones (kind of like a light version) for free.

I am not saying or meaning they shouldn't ask money for it but atleast for other xenforo users maybe make a lite version with less features in it dunno it wasnt ment to say it like thhey shhoulmd make all addons for free ;)
I imagine there can be a little bit of shell shock coming from vB.org but that model is becoming a relic of the past. In reality plug-in authors here offer a lot of free plug-ins however they just don't seem to be the ones that you are interested in.

Top Bottom