XF 1.2 A question about yuku import

jadmperry

I have a question about the possibility of importing a yuku forum to XF.

This is a bit of a "hypothetical" as the forum I am thinking of importing is not mine- it is a forum dedicated to Veterans issues where I was a moderator a few years back. I think the forum could do a lot better on XF, and am considering donating an unused XF license that I have to the community. But, before I even go down the road of suggesting this, I am wondering if anyone has any insight on the feasibility/likelihood of a successful import.

Does anyone know anything about yuku forums and the possibility of even executing this idea?

I have a question about the possibility of importing a yuku forum to XF.

This is a bit of a "hypothetical" as the forum I am thinking of importing is not mine- it is a forum dedicated to Veterans issues where I was a moderator a few years back. I think the forum could do a lot better on XF, and am considering donating an unused XF license that I have to the community. But, before I even go down the road of suggesting this, I am wondering if anyone has any insight on the feasibility/likelihood of a successful import.

Does anyone know anything about yuku forums and the possibility of even executing this idea?
@Jake Bunce seems to be the expert on doing manual importers (imports without importers) or imports on unheard of forum software. I'd give him a buzz

Top Bottom