A lot of user group permissons in one add-on [Deleted]

The zip folder for this update is named as : addon-AdvancedPermissions1.3.2

BUT the folder inside that zipped folder is named as: addon-AdvancedPermissions1.3.1

Did you insert an outdated file or did you just mistype the folder name inside the zipped folder ?
Don't worry ) It's just a mistype )

Hello,

Bought this addon a couple of hours ago.
It took some time to understand how it does the job and to set the permissions accordingly. But bottom line: It does the job as described. And I'm just happy my money was spent on a quality product.

If you don't mind I have a feature request:
I would like that the buttons of each feature you limit (posts, likes, threads etc.) to be kept visible.
But when the action limit is reached and the user is pressing the button (new posts, likes, threads etc) to be displayed a window with an error message "You cannot perform this action. The X posting/likes/threads limit is reached. You will be able to do it in Y days (mm.dd.yy hh:mm:ss)".

Also it would be great to have "Time when thread create limit clear" per node above/below "New tread count in some nodes" at permissions section.

Kind regards,
George

Last edited:
Hello,
If you don't mind I have a feature request:
I would like that the buttons of each feature you limit (posts, likes, threads etc.) to be kept visible.
But when the action limit is reached and the user is pressing the button (new posts, likes, threads etc) to be displayed a window with an error message "You cannot perform this action. The X posting/likes/threads limit is reached. You will be able to do it in Y days (mm.dd.yy hh:mm:ss)".

Also it would be great to have "Time when thread create limit clear" per node above/below "New tread count in some nodes" at permissions section.

Kind regards,
George

I second George's request.

Can I also make a further request - can you please also incorporate a daily post limit option. Having both daily thread and post limits options would round this add-on out nicely.

I'm about to purchase this useful add-on. Thanks!

Top Bottom