A lot of user group permissons in one add-on [Deleted]

4) Likes per day limit
Counted all the likes, which made the user (in messages and in profile)
You may setup what time period use.
you mean that ie, I can set up the number of like that one user can give to others in 1 hour, 6 hours, or 24 hours?
this is a group permission? could you please put some screenshot of this interesting feature?
"If likes count more, then permission, user will not see link to like content. After some time (which setup in options), the user can like again".
This seems good. instead look something like:
limit_display-png.98003
But, the if the user reach the limit of likes and the link of likes just disappear will make the user confused. because the option just disappear without reasons and without explanations.
how about something like:

R 2015-02-11 at 16.25.28.webp
or:

R 2015-02-11 at 16.26.48.webp
This will be really awesome, friendly and useful, would be great if you consider this to improve your great addon.
;)

Attachments

• limit_display.webp
    limit_display.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 69
you mean that ie, I can set up the number of like that one user can give to others in 1 hour, 6 hours, or 24 hours?
this is a group permission? could you please put some screenshot of this interesting feature?

This seems good. instead look something like:
limit_display-png.98003
But, the if the user reach the limit of likes and the link of likes just disappear will make the user confused. because the option just disappear without reasons and without explanations.
how about something like:

View attachment 98005
or:

View attachment 98006
This will be really awesome, friendly and useful, would be great if you consider this to improve your great addon.
;)

I prefer the error overlay.

Adding alert inside messageContent would add too much cuttler , which is bad, especially for the mobile view, IMHO

The error overlay is quite "aggressive" is like, "HEY!! YOU'RE GIVING MANY LIKES, STOP IT :mad:"
limit_display-png.98003

but if you see this nice message:
r-2015-02-11-at-16-25-28-jpg.98005

Your feeling as user will be opposite, is friendly.
will be something like: "hi friend:), just wait a little to give more likes :rolleyes:"
--
haha.

The error overlay is quite "aggressive" is like, "HEY!! YOU'RE GIVING MANY LIKES, STOP IT :mad:"
limit_display-png.98003

but if you see this nice message:
r-2015-02-11-at-16-25-28-jpg.98005

Your feeling as user will be opposite, is friendly.
will be something like: "hi friend:), just wait a little to give more likes :rolleyes:"
--
haha.

Maybe, you could just style/request to Akinak for making the overlay a more "friendly" color and phrase :D

I vote for a clean layout in messages.

just my 2 cents though :D

haha :D
well, another great idea would be make it optional, then, you can decide if you want to show up the error overlay windows or the small message instead. great for everyone (y)

No, You can setup only 1 period and 1 limit for this period.

Yes, this is good proposal, I try to add this in next versions

This addon have a lot of great features to control the users group, highly recommended, Akinak is a great developer.
I recommend all his addons, top service & quality. Thank so much! ★★★★★

This addon have a lot of great features to control the users group, highly recommended, Akinak is a great developer.
I recommend all his addons, top service & quality. Thank so much! ★★★★★
Thanks for nice review )

Top Bottom