A Few Questions

DistortedDorian

Hello im new to Xenforo and yes i tried the free trail but the editor make me confused but anyway is this possible:
1. Make a application (where there is questions to answer with slidebars and select boxes)
2. pages with html and php codes (so i can make my own page and write stuff there and add html & php codes)

its everything i want know for now.

1. I believe there is a form editor add-on around here somewhere, I'll go look for it.
2. That is possible using the Pages node-type built into XenForo and PHP Callbacks. I'll find an article on it too

If he hasn't linked his name to his license he won't be able to see those resources. I'm not sure if he's done that yet or not since all his posts have only been in the Pre-Sales area.

If he hasn't linked his name to his license he won't be able to see those resources. I'm not sure if he's done that yet or not since all his posts have only been in the Pre-Sales area.
Everyone can see resources in the Resource Manager. He will not be able to download the resources. Reading resource descriptions may very well help his decision to purchase XenForo with a specific add-on in mind to use.

Top Bottom