A Few Questions

Xarcell

I'm thinking about coming back to xF for a new project, but I am unsure. There are a few questions that I have that need answering. they might not seem all that important, I'm just indecisive on what software to use. Every time I start with out with xF, but end up trading it in for something else. My license expired months ago, so I would have to renew.

1.| Does does xF hold up on the iPad? I know it doesn't support mobile very well, which is sad, but I know Mike & Kier will address it sooner or later. Are there any themes available for mobile, besides tapatalk.

2.| How are Mike and Kier doing? I see xF striving just fine, but are Mike & Kier?

3.| What's the word on 1.2? Is the dev team still on break, or is 1.2 coming in the next few months?

4.| How are the lawsuits coming? What's the official word?

Any really good major success stories out there?

1.| Does does xF hold up on the iPad? I know it doesn't support mobile very well, which is sad, but I know Mike & Kier will address it sooner or later. Are there any themes available for mobile, besides tapatalk.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xfs-mobile-style.290/
forum runner.

2.| How are Mike and Kier doing? I see xF striving just fine, but are Mike & Kier?
3.| What's the word on 1.2? Is the dev team still on break, or is 1.2 coming in the next few months?
They are doing awesome !

4.| How are the lawsuits coming? What's the official word?
you know the lawsuit thread.

Xarcell : lots of new addons too !

Top Bottom