1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 A discussion insert was attempted without the required first message

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by TBDragon, Jan 20, 2014.

1. TBDragon

TBDragon Active Member

Sorry for the title cuz really i dono how to describe the issue

this is the error log

Code:
    XenForo_Exception: A discussion insert was attempted without the required first message. - library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php:299

#0 /usr/local/lsws/DEFAULT/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1434): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_preSave()
    #1 /usr/local/lsws/DEFAULT/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1373): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
    #2 /usr/local/lsws/DEFAULT/html/library/XenMods/MultiPrefix/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(36): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    #3 /usr/local/lsws/DEFAULT/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenMods_MultiPrefix_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
    #4 /usr/local/lsws/DEFAULT/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #5 /usr/local/lsws/DEFAULT/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}

i dono why this happen !!

the problem its happen sometimes not all the time + with just 1 Nodes not others !!
    and the strange thing that MultiPrefix involve but !! i dont have prefix in that node !!

2. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

It's an issue with the MultiPrefix addon, you'll have to contact the addon author.

Liam

3. TBDragon

TBDragon Active Member

hmm ok i will , i just dont like to bother him to much thats y i asked to be sure if the problem from something else ^_^
    @Daniel Hood can u lock for the issue if u have some time

4. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

You don't bother me.

I'll look into the issue.

TBDragon likes this.