A couple minor color changes in style

Vicki

Bought xenForo license not long ago, I've been playing with the Color Palette and Style Properties in the past few days. I couldn't find a way to change the navigation tab(in the header) links colors when they are in hover state as shown below(parts circled in red, note that they are not in hover state now):

styling_que_header.webp

Anyone knows how to do this? Thanks!

Another question:

I couldn't figure out how to change the text color for the "Online now: ...." part in the Members Online Now. My current styling is very light and made that line not easy to read. If anyone could share your expertise in this, greatly appreciated!

styling_sidebar_onlinenow.webp

Last note: I am using xenForo site screenshots as examples here.

Bought xenForo license not long ago, I've been playing with the Color Palette and Style Properties in the past few days. I couldn't find a way to change the navigation tab(in the header) links colors when they are in hover state as shown below(parts circled in red, note that they are not in hover state now):

View attachment 41312

Anyone knows how to do this? Thanks!

Another question:

I couldn't figure out how to change the text color for the "Online now: ...." part in the Members Online Now. My current styling is very light and made that line not easy to read. If anyone could share your expertise in this, greatly appreciated!

View attachment 41314

Last note: I am using xenForo site screenshots as examples here.

with regards to the navigation links paste the following and set the colour accordingly by pasting the following in the EXTRA.CSS template

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink {
    color: red;
}

And the members online text I could only adjust the whole line because the div seems to wrap around the whole line. I'm sure you can do this in SP but i did adjust it via css in EXTRA by pasting the following but it alters the whole line and text

Code:
.membersOnline .footnote { color: green !important;}

Thanks Shelley! So far I haven't tried to add/modify any code since purchasing the license, just been trying to play with the color palette and style properties to create new styles in ACP. After some frustration at the beginning, I found it is becoming more and more fun to work with xenForo ACP appearance tools. If you later find out how to do it in ACP and would like to share it here, I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll try your coding tip a little later. Thanks!

Thanks Shelley! So far I haven't tried to add/modify any code since purchasing the license, just been trying to play with the color palette and style properties to create new styles in ACP. After some frustration at the beginning, I found it is becoming more and more fun to work with xenForo ACP appearance tools. If you later find out how to do it in ACP and would like to share it here, I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll try your coding tip a little later. Thanks!

Style properties >> Sidebar >> Block footnote

Top Bottom