Server issue A controller for the route path tools%2Ftest-facebook was not found.

Vincent

Everytime I try to run the "Test Facebook Intergration" feature in the ACP it returns this:
"A controller for the route path tools%2Ftest-facebook was not found."

:(

Have you tried in multiple browsers? What is the URL of the page that you're on when you get that error?

The URL is double encoded, but I'm really not sure why unless it's triggering something from Facebook as it works for me. Though out of curiosity, what web server software are you running?

Can anyone else reproduce this?

The URL is double encoded, but I'm really not sure why unless it's triggering something from Facebook as it works for me. Though out of curiosity, what web server software are you running?

Can anyone else reproduce this?

My site is hosted with with Bluehost, I have no idea :(

I can't, and I notice the first bit of the URL is different, related to the characters in the URL in the first post.

Vincent's is: admin.php?tools%252Ftest-facebook
Mine is: admin.php?tools%2Ftest-facebook

Vincent's has an additional 52 in his URL.
Might just be coincidental.

I can't, and I notice the first bit of the URL is different, matching the characters in the first post.

Vincent's is: admin.php?tools%252Ftest-facebook
Mine is: admin.php?tools%2Ftest-facebook

Vincent's has an additional 52 in his URL,

I have not changed anything that I know of myself, so it must be my host or Facebook..

I was actually getting this before I believe it was 1.1b5 but the facebook integration was still working so it wasn't a problem. I just checked again with 1.1 stable but now the test passed.

I was actually getting this before I believe it was 1.1b5 but the facebook integration was still working so it wasn't a problem. I just checked again with 1.1 stable but now the test passed.

It's also not new with me, just thought of reporting it now :)
Anyhow, it's not fixed for me :(

It's also not new with me, just thought of reporting it now :)
Anyhow, it's not fixed for me :(

I just checked this and changing the Board URL caused the issue again. I don't know how you have your site set up. I have https for my admin area so for my URL I just need to put //domain.com.

I just checked this and changing the Board URL caused the issue again. I don't know how you have your site set up. I have https for my admin area so for my URL I just need to put //domain.com.
I've mentioned this to someone else that had it set like this, but the board URL really should be a full URL with protocol. The board URL doesn't dictate how people can access the site. It is primarily used for email -- though it is actually used for Facebook stuff (because you need to tell FB a particular URL that you're on).

You're running Apache, but this appears to be specific to your web server, as it's actually redirecting with just this URL:
<site>/admin.php?tools%2Ftest-facebook
To:
<site>/admin.php?tools%252Ftest-facebook

Whereas other servers handle that without an issue. (Note that now that I'm trying it again, I'm not reproducing it directly, but I do still via FB.

The redirect isn't being output by XenForo, as it specifically mentions that it's charset ISO-8859-1 (whereas XF is 100% UTF-8). I'm not sure if you have any custom redirects anywhere that could be triggering this.

Top Bottom