Fixed A bug with the display of sections

Astra

Affected version
XF v2.0.2
12.webp
After the last update, there was an error displaying the sections, under the section in which there are still subsections there is an empty space. The error is visible on MacBook Pro 2017 OS HiSierra - with all the updates. You can see on the site: https://antimag.com. On other operating systems write errors do not see.

This may be the related change:
This is fixed for 2.0.2, though it will lead to different wrapping characteristics. Essentially, it will now avoid wrapping a link unless it has to, preferring to move the whole thing to a second line. So in the example screenshot, "ADV DROPBOX" would all be on the second line. In most cases, this should improve readability (along with fixing the icon "splitting"), though if you have long forum names, it may make this list taller.
However, it's not something I can reproduce on your site on Android, iOS or Windows at this point. I don't have my MacBook to try it on at the moment. Can anyone else reproduce this?

On macOS one of the users is the same, I already wrote this problem only macOS on and the iPad of the problem is also not observed, only macOS

Sure. I’m just testing it in all browsers I have available right now.

Which browsers are affected on macOS?

Today, this problem was seen by one programmer remotely and said this is the problem of the operating system. Perhaps he is right.
But I still decided to publish it, maybe in the next update you will find a solution (y)

We think that ultimately this is a bug in macOS as it's doing some rather unexpected stuff. We've found an alternative approach though which solves the original bug we fixed in 2.0.2 and this issue.

To fix it yourself now you'd need to edit the template node_list.less and find:
Less:
     > li
     {
        float: left;

And replace it with:
Less:
     > li
     {
        display: inline-block;

Thanks, changed the template and it solves the problem! I hope you will consider this in the next update! Many thanks!

Top Bottom