90's Childhood in 3 Minutes

I used to watch Inspector Gadget all the time.
Likewise

Now we need 80's childhood in 3 minutes. :D

Stuff like the A-Team, Knight Rider, He-Man, Blue Thunder. Wow, talk about walking down memory lane.
For me, definitely Knight Rider, He-Man, ThunderCats, Silver Hawks, G.I. JOE, Voltron, Transformers, urmm...I know there's more, I just can't think of them :D

TMNT and Ghostbusters all the way! They just don't make shows like that anymore...now they have Spongebob :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, gotta love TMNT and Ghostbusters. Did you ever watch the old "The Real Ghostbusters"?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone else watch Hardcastle and McCormmick? I don't know if I have the spelling right on that.

G.I. Joe and Transformers were always before and after school favorites.

For me, definitely Knight Rider, He-Man, ThunderCats, Silver Hawks, G.I. JOE, Voltron, Transformers, urmm...I know there's more, I just can't think of them :D

Oh yeah, gotta love TMNT and Ghostbusters. Did you ever watch the old "The Real Ghostbusters"?
All of the above :) The new Thundercats is actually pretty good.

Read this site for a while and you'll think you're 5 again :)
http://80scartoons.net/

This is for all 80's years kids. :)

Likewise

lol No...I have never seen that before! The intro sounds rather annoying and glad they changed that, the logo and the font used xD

I had everything growing up. Ghostbusters jumpsuit, the blue pack, the ghost trap, and a bunch of the action figures. My best friend and I would live in those jumpsuits lol And what's so funny is, for my wedding, my Mom actually made Ghostbusters jumpsuits and my groomsman came out into the reception wearing them for my Best Man's (my best friend growing up) speech with the Ghostbusters theme playing as they entered the room lol Good times.

I had everything growing up. Ghostbusters jumpsuit, the blue pack, the ghost trap, and a bunch of the action figures. My best friend and I would live in those jumpsuits lol And what's so funny is, for my wedding, my Mom actually made Ghostbusters jumpsuits and my groomsman came out into the reception wearing them for my Best Man's (my best friend growing up) speech with the Ghostbusters theme playing as they entered the room lol Good times.
LOL, got pics / video? :)

There's some things in there I remember, but being born in 76, I'm an 80's child really.

Ahh, when life was simple and when you left the house you were completely disconnected from everything, no mobiles, no blackberries, ok - crappy pagers had appeared, but other than a line of text, they couldn't do much.

No home PCs, perhaps a Commodore 64 or Spectrum if you were lucky :)

Those were the days! :LOL:

Not that it is a kids show but anyone else watch He-Haw when at your grandparent's place or your parents may have watched it? We would go over to my grandparent's place a good bit and I always remember He-Haw playing on the tube.

I just thought of another one that was one of my favorites that I would watch before going to the swimming pool over the summer and that was C.H.I.P.S. Good ole Ponch and John.

Top Bottom