[8WR] XenUtiles (Staff)

[8WR] XenUtiles (Staff) 1.0.1

No permission to download

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Staff) - Staff Member Tools and Stuff...sta

A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only and removes the brand from ALL XenUtiles packages!

With the release of XF1.2 I've decided to comply with a long-requested change to how I do XenUtiles. In the past, I've included all of my admin tools into XenUtiles as a single...

Read more about this resource...

NOTICE: If you use XenUtiles (Sitemap) and disable the member list; the staff member list on this mod will still work! However, the actual link to the staff list wont be available anywhere, so you would have to edit your templates to add a link to it somewhere... http://8wayrun.com/members/?type=staff

Hi Jaxel,

Getting this error:

wXRT8Bu.png

What's causing it?

Nice addon, but i'm wondering how you do to have the text at the top of your thread list (Online mode (PSN/XBL)) ^^

A very important suggestion.Make the plugin to allow us to set group names and whats group idx to show in each category.
As you made it now its useless because almost all xenforo forums have more ranks in staff then the default ones.

Hi, when you say content moderators will be at the top of their relevant forums im not sure im seeing that. Could you provide a screenshot of this?

hello, is there a way i can add colour, not sure its meant to look like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot (22).webp
    Screenshot (22).webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom