[8WR] XenUtiles (Pruner)

[8WR] XenUtiles (Pruner) 1.0.1

No permission to download

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Pruner) - Soft-Delete and Unconfirmed Account Pruner

With the release of XF1.2 I've decided to comply with a long-requested change to how I do XenUtiles. In the past, I've included all of my admin tools into XenUtiles as a single omnibus package... a lot of people didn't like this. So for the future, I will be separating packages into related features.

This specific package is for pruning related features. The first time the pruner runs, it may take a long time if you have a large existing forum; as it will have to process the entire history of...

Read more about this resource...

I manually run the cron, for the first time.
I got this:

Request Timeout
This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

How can I avoid this?
Can I run the cron on ssh?
Or call/run a php file on ssh?

I manually run the cron, for the first time.
I got this:

Request Timeout
This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

How can I avoid this?
Can I run the cron on ssh?
Or call/run a php file on ssh?
If you keep on running it, it will get through it eventually. The cron runs once a day, so even left to it's own devices, it will get through it eventually.

What do the reminder emails say?

If it's the same as the former all-in-one package, it should read similar to the following:

Username,

It has been 3 days since you registered your account at Sitename.
If you do not confirm your account within the next 4 days, it will automatically be deleted.

In order to complete your registration, you need confirm your account by following the page below.

(Confirmation Link Here)

Thanks for registering,
Sitename

I got followed error:

-------------------------------​

Server Error
Argument 1 passed to WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() must be an array, none given, called in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxx/spo/library/EWRatendo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php on line 19 and defined

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in WidgetFramework/Extend/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 12
  2. WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostDelete() in EWRatendo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 19
  3. EWRatendo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 762
  4. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1767
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1643
  6. XenForo_Model_Thread->deleteThread() in EWRutiles/Pruner/Model/SoftDelete.php at line 20
  7. EWRutiles_Pruner_Model_SoftDelete->deleteThreads() in EWRutiles/Pruner/CronEntry/Pruner.php at line 14
  8. EWRutiles_Pruner_CronEntry_Pruner::runDaily()
  9. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
  10. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 213
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/xxxxxx/spo/admin.php at line 13
--------------------------------​

Any idea to solved that? I use 1.2 :)

Hi @Jaxel, I get 2 emails with a summery for deleted users and so sort at the end of everyday. These two emails are the same, I've just translated one of them but not the other, so I get one in English and the other in a different language. Is it possible to get only one summery email?
Thanks.

I really like this addon but it's giving this error. I'm running xenforo 1.1.5

Argument 1 passed to XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() must be an array, none given, called in /home1/russoron/public_html/library/EWRatendo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php on line 7 and defined
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 183
  2. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in EWRatendo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line7
  3. EWRatendo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() insonnbStopSpamHere/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 27
  4. sonnbStopSpamHere_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() inEWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 7
  5. EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in SocialConnect/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 102
  6. SocialConnect_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 391
  7. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 1047
  9. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_saveDiscussionDataWriter() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.phpat line 530
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  11. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in sonnb/LiveThread/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 373
  12. sonnb_LiveThread_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReplyLive() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/russoron/public_html/index.php at line 13

I really like this addon but it's giving this error. I'm running xenforo 1.1.5

Argument 1 passed to XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() must be an array, none given, called in /home1/russoron/public_html/library/EWRatendo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php on line 7 and defined
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 183
  2. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in EWRatendo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line7
  3. EWRatendo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() insonnbStopSpamHere/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 27
  4. sonnbStopSpamHere_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() inEWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 7
  5. EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in SocialConnect/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 102
  6. SocialConnect_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 391
  7. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 1047
  9. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_saveDiscussionDataWriter() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.phpat line 530
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  11. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in sonnb/LiveThread/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 373
  12. sonnb_LiveThread_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReplyLive() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/russoron/public_html/index.php at line 13
Upgrade to XF1.2.

@Jaxel is it possible to choose which forum to prune?

I have a sales node and I would like to hard delete threads which their latest post is 60 days or older.

This just delete the new members ?

Because, some of active members may change the email adress then they will be go to "waiting confirmation" status. They shouldnt delete.

Your plugin run just on new members ? or who action in the usergroup and user state ? @Jaxel

Reactions: rdn

Because, some of active members may change the email adress then they will be go to "waiting confirmation" status. They shouldnt delete.

Your plugin run just on new members ? or who action in the usergroup and user state ? @Jaxel

As far as I know (but we are using an ancient version) it just handles new, never confirmed accounts. It does this pretty well, should be a core feature.

Reactions: rdn
As far as I know (but we are using an ancient version) it just handles new, never confirmed accounts. It does this pretty well, should be a core feature.
If this plugin works on just new members who activated mail, then it is okay but i have active but not confirmed members on board too. So, they shouldnt delete from board.

It only deletes unconfirmed NEW members. If an existing member changes their email, but doesn't confirm their email, it will not delete them.

Top Bottom