[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO

[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($200.00)
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.3 CHANGELOG

NOTE: I am moving to a new digital distribution platform, the last one wasn't working out too well. If you previously purchased this addon, you will be recieving a new order confirmation email by the end of the night with the new platform.

-----
This new version of XenTorneo completely redesigns the link routing system. Users should be made aware that URLs to many pages within this mod have been changed in order to accomodate the new route controller. All the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am begging for a hard delete option at this point with the new notification in the nav bar. I have two tournaments that are just hanging in my queue that I can't hard delete.

I am begging for a hard delete option at this point with the new notification in the nav bar. I have two tournaments that are just hanging in my queue that I can't hard delete.
For some reason I keep forgetting to add that... I will work on it for the next version.

@Jaxel is this 1.2 compatible? just want to make sure bf I upgrade, thx in advance.
It is, but its not responsive... and the alert balloons have a slight styling issue (fixed for next version).

The reason its not responsive is this addon is essentially completely about spreadsheets... and you cant make that responsive.

I want this add-on, but I have few questions before I will purchase it:

1. Is this made for offline tournaments only? From the video I can see you need to include Venue for each tournament.
2. Can you use this for elimination type of tournaments only? Like fighting games (Mortal Kombat, Tekken, ...) and tennis or is it possible to use this for racing games (Gran Turismo, Need for Speed), FPS (Free For All, Team DeathMatch) and other game types too? I have no idea what type of tournaments Tio and Challonge can support.
3. Is XenGrado going to be somehow related to this add-on? When do you plan to release XenGrado, what features is it going to have and how much is it going to cost?
4. When are you going to update XenTorneo?

I want this add-on, but I have few questions before I will purchase it:

1. Is this made for offline tournaments only? From the video I can see you need to include Venue for each tournament.
2. Can you use this for elimination type of tournaments only? Like fighting games (Mortal Kombat, Tekken, ...) and tennis or is it possible to use this for racing games (Gran Turismo, Need for Speed), FPS (Free For All, Team DeathMatch) and other game types too? I have no idea what type of tournaments Tio and Challonge can support.
3. Is XenGrado going to be somehow related to this add-on? When do you plan to release XenGrado, what features is it going to have and how much is it going to cost?
4. When are you going to update XenTorneo?

1. It doesn't matter if the tournament is offline or online. You can put the venue as "Xbox Live" if you want.

2. It can IMPORT any type of tournament supported by TIO and Challonge; except swiss pairs. This includes single elimination, double elimination and round robin. This addon doesn't RUN tournaments, it simply processes already completed tournaments. Since it doesn't RUN tournaments, you can do ANY type of tournament you want in it, simply by inserting the results manually. Triple Elimination, Swiss Pairs, Race Systems, can all work.
3. No, XenGrado is completely different. XenGrado is a challenge based ELO ladder. It doesn't run tournaments.

4. Whenever an update is needed. Right now I'm working on sub-leagues, but there are no known "bugs" to speak of.

upload_2013-10-1_17-43-52.webp
I'm using a style derived from the default theme, and the item counts for Queue and Claims appear offset below the nav area.

Adding the following to EXTRA.css is a workaround I've used:
Code:
.queue .itemCount { float: none; }

upload_2013-10-1_18-35-17.webp

Hopefully Jaxel can address this in a future release.

upload_2013-10-1_19-3-47.webp
I also noticed the 'categories' phrase is missing, which results in 'categories' appearing as all lower case around the place. Simply add the phrase manually:

upload_2013-10-1_19-11-37.webp

and you're good to go.

upload_2013-10-1_19-12-59.webp

Hopefully Jaxel can add this phrase to a future release.

I'm not the owner of the tournament, but I suspect the owner was using their own personal API key, and not that of the specific tournament's organiser. I'll ask them to try it again, ensuring they use the correct API key, and let you know.

BTW, if you guys are having issues with the Queue numbers being out of place... put this in your EWRtorneo.css:
Code:
.queue .itemCount { background: @primaryDark; float: none; padding: 3px; }
.queue .itemCount.alert
{
    @property "alertBalloon.background";
    background-color: #e03030;
    @property "/alertBalloon.background";
    @property "alertBalloon.font";
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 9px;
    color: white;
    @property "/alertBalloon.font";
}

Its in the next version; but I'm not ready to release the next version yet.

1. Have an ability to upload or replace the icons via web-page. Right now need to update the image icon via FTP?

1. Have an ability to upload or replace the icons via web-page. Right now need to update the image icon via FTP?
Shouldn't be too hard... The next version of XenTorneo has a lot of new features... so please be patient for it.

Its not as massive of an update as the recent XenMedio; but its far more complicated.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

Challonge API Update!

Challonge recently changed their API and people have been reporting issues submitting tournaments that use custom subdomains. This update fixes the API calls to use the new Challonge API.

If you have previously installed v1.0.3, you DO NOT need to reinstall XenTorneo; you simply need to upload the files and all will be well.

This update does not include any of the future features I have been working on and talking to some of you about, such as sub leagues and splash changes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this addon compatible with other games than SC4 ? I play to use it with BattleField 4 but I don't want to buy it if I can't use it ^^

Is it possible to Hard Delete a bracket? I made a test one as I poked around things and deleting it just places it in the moderator queue

Is it possible to Hard Delete a bracket? I made a test one as I poked around things and deleting it just places it in the moderator queue
In the current version, no... in the next version yes. Just keep it in the moderator queue for now, and use it as a bracket later.

Top Bottom