[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO

[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($200.00)
These discussions are not the place to bring up discounts or your disagreements on the price.

As said previously, if you don't agree with the price, then vote with your wallet and don't buy it. An addon author can charge whatever he wants.

These discussions are not the place to bring up discounts or your disagreements on the price.

As said previously, if you don't agree with the price, then vote with your wallet and don't buy it. An addon author can charge whatever he wants.

I have to admit, I do feel like a huge ass for complaining like I did. Jaxel has every right to charge whatever he wants on his mods and I can see why this mod is completely worth that amount. Very classless of me to do what I did and I sincerely apologize.

At this time, I just don't have the money to pay for this mod because I do have a strict budget I have to follow for my website. I do have plans to purchase this mod but not now. Maybe in a month or two.

I just placed my purchase on the XenTorneo and I can't wait for my staff and I to test it out and implement it with our system. We got huge plans for this mod and it'll be exciting to see what we can do with it. I will post at a later time if I come across any issues.

Okay, so off the bat, I installed XenTorneo and decided to start working on it as an Admin and hopefully the mod would NOT display to everyone at the first install because I would like to work on it without people having access to it and seeing a Soul Caliber default league, which would have been confusing. Unfortunately, the mod displays to EVERYONE after installation, which I didn't like. So I look into the Usergroup Permissions to see if I can disable View for all usergroups except for the Staff, but I couldn't really find this, just moderator abilities for the League mod. My first question is: how do I disable certain usergroups from accessing the Ranks page? Your other mods have it conveniently in the Usergroups Permission area, but it seems XenTorneo doesn't... unless I totally missed it (my eye sight sucks sometimes).

Also, how can I edit the front page of the Ranks page? I'm going to assume I have to enable the Admins ability to edit that page via the Usergroups permission area.

there isn't a permission to hide the rankings... don't really see a purpose to it beyond that first initial install...

As for editing the front page, those are in phrases. tournament_rankings_description & ranking_calculations_description

How would I remove the Ranks tab temporarily, then?

I need to make sure I can hide the mod and prepare it or else it just ruins the surprise at its current state. :(

I guess you can disable the navtabs listener... that would remove the navtabs.

For a noob like me, I did not understand this. Luckily, I have a friend who knows how to code and I decided to ask him for help.

For those who need a better detailed instruction on how to disable the Torneo tab temporarily so you can work on the mod BEFORE it shows up to the public, do the following:

1. Open the following file on a text editor: "\library\EWRTorneo\Listener\NavTabs.php"
2. Comment out the code in the EWRTorneo_Listener_NavTabs class.

If you need a screenshot, here you go.

This should disable the Rank tab from appearing on your site.

You can access the League/Rank mod by going to the following address: "http://YOUR-SITE-URL/rankings"

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1 CHANGELOG

You can download this update using the download link in the original email you received after purchasing this product. If you are having issues, send me a private message.
  • The main league option no longer defines what league appears on the navbar. Instead, all active leagues will have their own individual drop down on the navbar.
  • If a main league is selected, that league will be exploded on the sidebar on the rankings landing page. If no league is selected, then basic details of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any chance we can get a voting module attached to this? I would like a bracket/tournament to be decided by votes. :) (long shot I know, but I just don't want to have to program it myself, lol)

Any chance we can get a voting module attached to this? I would like a bracket/tournament to be decided by votes. :) (long shot I know, but I just don't want to have to program it myself, lol)
What do you mean? As I've said many times, this mod does not help is the RUNNING of brackets/tournaments. It is for calculations of rankings after a bracket/tournament has already been COMPLETED.

The point of this mod is essentially to help league owners determine rankings. I see a lot of leagues that after every event, they spend hours crunching numbers, updating scores and what not to determine rankings. This mod does it all automatically.

I just installed this & it seems to have broken something on my Infinite skin. The text is now grey & the category nodes have been completely ****ed.

1Okxg

1Okxm

Edit: Found the problem, for some reason when I installed the add-on, it completely broke my CSS. My maintitle, category, & navtabs CSS was just completely gone. I don't know if this is something you might look into or not. It might have been the fact that I've done a lot of editing to the infinite skin.

This mod doesn't edit any existing templates... so I don't know why you would have issues.

This mod doesn't edit any existing templates... so I don't know why you would have issues.

is there any way to get deleted tournaments completely out of the queue? I hate going to it & seeing that red number there.

is there any way to get deleted tournaments completely out of the queue? I hate going to it & seeing that red number there.
Yes, go to the edit screen for the bracket and click delete. Take notice though that this does not "hard" delete a bracket; it is a soft delete. There is currently no hard-delete option.

Yes, go to the edit screen for the bracket and click delete. Take notice though that this does not "hard" delete a bracket; it is a soft delete. There is currently no hard-delete option.

Oh okay. Any plans on adding the hard delete option in the future?

Top Bottom