[8WR] Hide IP Addresses

[8WR] Hide IP Addresses [Paid] 1.0.2

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8wayRun.Com] Hide IP Addresses - Stealth IP Addresses For Usergroups

What is this?

This addon allows you to mark a usergroup to hide their IPs. Why would you want to do this? Well, lets say you are working with a third-party company; and that company wants to be able to use your forum to promote their interests. But they don't want people to be able to see the IP addresses of people within the company. This mod allows you to hide the IPs of a usergroup.
Features:
  • Hides IP listings from the XenForo content IP system...

Read more about this resource...

In XF version 1.2.5, will this hide IP addresses for any usergroup such as (Sponsors) from all staff including Moderators and Super Admins? If I set it on myself, will it hide my IP address from myself?

In XF version 1.2.5, will this hide IP addresses for any usergroup such as (Sponsors) from all staff including Moderators and Super Admins? If I set it on myself, will it hide my IP address from myself?
Asking this again. The description says "This addon only hides IP listings for third-party addons that use the XenForo content IP system" which I'm not sure if that's a typo or if this is just meant to work on 3rd party add-ons and not all basic XF functions.

I just bought this... Where in the backend is this, so i can select the group to hide ip for? Where are your simple info sheet?

Top Bottom