• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy... its supposed to look like that... a Cron Job is run automatically.

As for the error... make the directory, and chmod it 777. Although, you can't get an error AND the success screen at the same time; so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

I just can't make the site map work :(

I get this:

Server Error

file_get_contents(/var/www/vhosts/vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/httpdocs/data/sitemaps/index.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. file_get_contents() in EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php at line 8
  3. EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Sitemap->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
If I reduce the amount to do per file, I reckon it'll index about 170k threads, but then bombs out with a white screen.

Anything I can do on the server to resolve?

I just can't make the site map work :(

I get this:

Server Error

file_get_contents(/var/www/vhosts/vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/httpdocs/data/sitemaps/index.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. file_get_contents() in EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Sitemap.php at line 8
  3. EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Sitemap->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
If I reduce the amount to do per file, I reckon it'll index about 170k threads, but then bombs out with a white screen.

Anything I can do on the server to resolve?

I had a similar problem. Make sure you have the data folder to 777, sitemaps folder to 777. Set thread limit to 10000. Then run the Create Sitemap from the XenForo cron jobs section. That worked for me.

I had a similar problem. Make sure you have the data folder to 777, sitemaps folder to 777. Set thread limit to 10000. Then run the Create Sitemap from the XenForo cron jobs section. That worked for me.

My setup is pretty much that, tried 10k, even tried 5k, but bombs out after about 170k threads get indexed :( - Thanks anyway :)

Please consider breaking the forum spam part of this into its own add-on. I really don't need anything else in this but every forum owner should require the use of the registration spam feature.

You'd get a donation from me.

• StopForumSpam registration integration and submission

native-stopforumspam-support-png.23621

1.2 will have StopForumSpam in the core.
No timeframe for 1.2

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/development-update.25726/

oh. i see what you mean. i will check google to see if it indexes those threads regardless.

edit: i checked. i have a node disallowed and google indexes the threads anyway because the node directory is not part of the thread url.
even if you were able to not include a node in the sitemap google will find it during the crawl anyway, and it looks like google will index threads in a disallowed node no matter what.

Hello.

I am getting this error when I try to run the CRONJOB to generate the first sitemap:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Error writing file '/tmp/MY1mIsOy' (Errcode: 28)

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 371
XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads() in EWRutiles/Model/Sitemap.php at line 84
EWRutiles_Model_Sitemap->buildThreads() in EWRutiles/Model/Sitemap.php at line 13
EWRutiles_Model_Sitemap->buildIndex() in EWRutiles/CronEntry/Sitemap.php at line 7
EWRutiles_CronEntry_Sitemap::build()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/maskedc/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks!

The core will still be missing the profile spam recognition that this mod has from the ACP. That is such a godsend to quickly find all members who are spammers... register, then just fill in their preferences full of spam links and such, then never post a thing.

My old forum has a great add-on (free) which emails me every time a user changes their profile after the initial entry......and the email contains the links they inserted. Easy!

As it stands now I have almost zero spam members because I manually check each one....I laid out a template that shows them in a list so I can glance over 20 or more easily. The list also lets me look up their IP and SFP. It has a delete button too. It takes me less than 5 minutes a day with 30-40 sign ups, which is not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom