• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jaxel,

I think there may be something wrong with my sitemaps. Generally they updated within seconds. I deleted the sitemap on WT and re-added it, but as you can see below when clicking the main sitemap it takes me to this screen which I never noticed before. It lists all the individual ones. Not sure why they are different dates? Content is updated daily. Is there a way I can delete the sitemaps from my site and get them re-generated so I can add them to WT? Or should I just remove xenutils and try a fresh install?

sitemap.webp

No thats usual behaviour works exactly the same for me - its only things like threads that will update daily - have you added any new videos to the media add-on in the last few days?

Ahh ok, very frustrating. Yeah videos added basically everyday. I may remove XU and re-install it completely

Can't you just increase the crawl rate to achieve what you want?

Ive just increased it to max, ill see how it goes thanks :)

Edit: Just reading up a bit more, heres some info some people may not know...

Note: Crawl rate refers to the speed of Googlebot's requests during the crawl process. It doesn't have any effect on how often we crawl or how deeply we crawl your URL
structure.

Note: Crawl rate refers to the speed of Googlebot's requests during the crawl process. It doesn't have any effect on how often we crawl or how deeply we crawl your URL
structure.
Correct, crawl rate by setting it within your robots.txt simply allows you to control bots from possibly crashing your site by retrieving too much, too fast, thus draining your resources during peak periods. If you don't have issues with on your server, then its not required. If you do, ie. peak Google or MSN periods that are dropping your site in and out, then you should be assigning a page every five seconds or such, allowing a steady, consistent crawl retrieval data rate vs. a snatch and grab, as Google does.

I got an issue - I can't figured it out:

All from Server Error Logs in backend

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: non - library/EWRutiles/Model/Unconfirmed.php:46

I'm using XenUtiles 1.0.6..

Code:
Stack Trace
#0 /chroot/home/mydomain/mydomain.net/html/xf/library/EWRutiles/Model/Unconfirmed.php(46): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /chroot/home/mydomain/mydomain.net/html/xf/library/EWRutiles/CronEntry/CleanUp.php(16): EWRutiles_Model_Unconfirmed->deleteUsers()
#2 [internal function]: EWRutiles_CronEntry_CleanUp::runDailyCleanUp(Array)
#3 /chroot/home/mydomain/mydomain.net/html/xf/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(353): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /chroot/home/mydomain/mydomain.net/html/xf/library/XenForo/Cron.php(29): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry()
#5 /chroot/home/mydomain/mydomain.net/html/xf/library/XenForo/Cron.php(64): XenForo_Cron->run()
#6 /chroot/home/mydomain/mydomain.net/html/xf/cron.php(12): XenForo_Cron::runAndOutput()
#7 {main}

Code:
Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.mydomain.net/xf/cron.php?1298193185"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    [1298193185] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Anyone who can guide me in the right directions..

I got an issue - I can't figured it out:

(snip)

Anyone who can guide me in the right directions..
Ditto, I'm seeing the same thing with ZenUtiles 1.06:

Error Info:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: non - library/EWRutiles/Model/Unconfirmed.php:46
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 8:13 AM
Stack Trace:
Code:
#0 /home/jaseta5/public_html/forum/library/EWRutiles/Model/Unconfirmed.php(46): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/jaseta5/public_html/forum/library/EWRutiles/CronEntry/CleanUp.php(16): EWRutiles_Model_Unconfirmed->deleteUsers()
#2 /home/jaseta5/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(353): EWRutiles_CronEntry_CleanUp::runDailyCleanUp(Array)
#3 /home/jaseta5/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Cron.php(29): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#4 /home/jaseta5/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Cron.php(64): XenForo_Cron->run()
#5 /home/jaseta5/public_html/forum/cron.php(12): XenForo_Cron::runAndOutput()
#6 {main}
Request State:
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(49) "http://www.jasetaro.com/forum/cron.php?1298553180"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    [1298553180] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Any ideas Jaxel?

Make sure the sitemaps folder is CHMOD 777 and run the cronjob again.

I just installed XenUtilities. All seems well. I set everything up, manually ran the cron job for sitemaps and confirmed they generated. After I noticed your post and my sitemaps folder was 755. Should it be permanently changed to 777?

I just installed XenUtilities. All seems well. I set everything up, manually ran the cron job for sitemaps and confirmed they generated. After I noticed your post and my sitemaps folder was 755. Should it be permanently changed to 777?

I think that depends.. If your site runs as webserver (apache) user yes - but if your sites runs as it own user - then 755 is good.. Correct me if I'm wrong.

My site is hosted by a hosting company, but I can see Apache listed in my cPanel. Is there any way I can tell, without contacting the host company, what user my webserver uses?

My site is hosted by a hosting company, but I can see Apache listed in my cPanel. Is there any way I can tell, without contacting the host company, what user my webserver uses?

I dont know all panel systems out there.. See if you can set somewhere - php scripts runs as apache user vs. php runs as panel user or something like that - if not - I think you must create a ticket at your hosting provider..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom