• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) v1.0.2 CHANGELOG
  • Added a stop forum spam log manager.
  • Error handling on registration has been improved.
  • Install file will now properly create required directories for sitemaps.
  • Sitemap will now properly hide private forums and threads.

Hi,

another great Addon from Jaxel - thanks for that! But this one is not working for me. When I visit http://www.onlinegilde.net/sitemap i get this error:

Bildschirmfoto 2011-01-05 um 09.12.07.webp

So I thought this is because the cron-job didn't run yet and there is no sitemap. So I run the cron-job manually with ended up in the same error. I looked in the /data/ directory if there is a sitemaps subfolder - yes there is one.

So I have no idea how to solve this problem. Help would be great! :)

Thanks

Benny

So I thought this is because the cron-job didn't run yet and there is no sitemap. So I run the cron-job manually with ended up in the same error. I looked in the /data/ directory if there is a sitemaps subfolder - yes there is one.
Make sure the sitemaps folder is CHMOD 777 and run the cronjob again.

Thanks ... sooo easy ... I should have thought in this by my own :) Thank for your quick help!

Benny

Hi Jaxel,

I dont have a lot of content on my site as its very new but I have been adding at least around 10 posts a day. Most of them new threads. The sitemaps though dont seem to change on webmaster tools. They update, date changes etc but the ammount of 125 has been present for the last 3 days, and the links indexed has also stayed at 60, am I doing something wrong? Also ive set my cronjob to run at 3am. Yet it seems to run at 3pm everyday, not sure why.

XF.webp XF.webp

I just uploaded a new version of v1.0.2... I'm not considering it a new version and changing it to v1.0.3 because it really doesn't change anything. Its just a few files fixes, and now the mod properly does what its supposed to do.

I just uploaded a new version of v1.0.2... I'm not considering it a new version and changing it to v1.0.3 because it really doesn't change anything. Its just a few files fixes, and now the mod properly does what its supposed to do.

Leave the Spanish translation of the addon. Work fine.

Salud2

Attachments

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) v1.0.3 CHANGELOG
  • Added a profile spam finder for profile posts. It will search for URLs posted in profile posts; uses the same account number and message count limitations as the account spam finder.

Cant seem to be able to install 1.0.3. Just uninstalled 1.0.2, removed dir's and installed from scratch, and it comes up with...

Server Error

mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. mkdir() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 22
  3. EWRutiles_Install::installCode()
  4. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  5. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/toibs/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13
Any clues?? :D

Thx Jaxel

Paul

EDIT - Manually created the sitemaps dir and all installs ok.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) v1.0.3 CHANGELOG
  • Added a profile spam finder for profile posts. It will search for URLs posted in profile posts; uses the same account number and message count limitations as the account spam finder.

Jaxel I have so many spammed profiles (which I wouldn't know if I were vBulletin) that at some point it's better if there were an option to bulk delete all the spammers accounts. Is that possible, can such feature add, thanks.

In
I have a legit user in the account spam finder log.
Please confirm that you want to delete the following user:
username

This will not remove any content this user has already created.
If I click on the X, am I deleting the user from the forum, or just the log?

In
I have a legit user in the account spam finder log.
If I click on the X, am I deleting the user from the forum, or just the log?

The user gets deleted but If this user has any post they won't. If this user has spam mesages, it's better if you select the message and delete it via spam message deleter.

The user gets deleted but If this user has any post they won't. If this user has spam mesages, it's better if you select the message and delete it via spam message deleter.
Well that sucked. I deleted the user from the log and it deleted the user along with the thread altogether.
Glad I made a backup first.

Just confirming this works great! Thanks :)

Just a few questions:
So what does it say to the spam when they try to signup? Is it something like a "A database error occurred?" Because I tested it using an email, and username from the sfs submissions and thats what I got.
So it stops spam in real time based on the submissions of SFS website right?

Just confirming this works great! Thanks :)

Just a few questions:
So what does it say to the spam when they try to signup? Is it something like a "A database error occurred?" Because I tested it using an email, and username from the sfs submissions and thats what I got.
So it stops spam in real time based on the submissions of SFS website right?
Which addon are you using?

Obviously xen utilities, or why would I be asking the question in this thread? lol
I thought you had posted a screenshot and that is something I don't see in mine. Maybe it was someone else.
Be careful deleting from the log. I wiped out a user and a thread that was legit.

I thought you had posted a screenshot and that is something I don't see in mine. Maybe it was someone else.
Be careful deleting from the log. I wiped out a user and a thread that was legit.
Yes I didnt post a screenshot. And yea I know I saw the logs... yea it counts some legit people as spam... and I had clicked the X and it said it would delete them and not clear the spam, so I know lol. But if I was in a hurry and didnt care to read it would delete the user, because from first glance it only looks like it will just clear the spam, but it will actually also delete the user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom