• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo, found the user.

I figured out how to sort the list through the admin on join date.

BlackArtemis joined Mar 29, 1982

I fixed his date to where it should be and re-ran the cron ... but the images are still showing the old date. I truncated the table and am re-running the cron right now.

You will need to sign up with each of the services.

http://www.stopforumspam.com/signup
http://www.fspamlist.com/index.php?c=register
http://www.botscout.com/getkey.htm

Actually, you can sign up with just one of them if you want. You don't have to use all 3 of them if you don't want to.

So when I have XenUtiles installed, is StopForumSpam automatically checking the IP of users before they register at my forum, whether those are listed spammers in their SFS-database ?
How to submit spammers from the XenUtiles-addon towards the SFS-database?

the link does not work...
any reason for that ?
The link works perfectly. The results are what you are supposed to see. It's an XML file which search engines can read.

So when I have XenUtiles installed, is StopForumSpam automatically checking the IP of users before they register at my forum, whether those are listed spammers in their SFS-database ?
How to submit spammers from the XenUtiles-addon towards the SFS-database?

There are several companies that XenUtiles is set up to use. You would need to register with each company and their processes differ. In short, yes the companies database of known spammers is checked during the registration process.

so how do I see if this add-on is working fine at my install?

At the "Registration Logs" where spammers registered ?
Where do I find the "Forum Spam Logs" ?

I just had a user having the IP: 66.220.30.214 registered at my forum, and this IP is listed at StopForumSpam, but I can not see this in the "Registration Logs".

Do I need to run the Cron "Daily Cleanup" in order to see this?

You will see stuff in the registration log like this:
Code:
Sunday at 9:29 PM silbersand owmach@LIVE.CN 222.12.149.163 User Name, Email, IP
Jul 19, 2011 forextop forextoptrader@LIVE.CN 98.126.247.10 User Name, Email, IP
Jul 19, 2011 ryanwright ryanwright142@live.com 202.59.80.157 Email, IP
Jul 19, 2011 ryanwright294 ryanwright142@live.com 202.59.80.157 Email, IP
Jul 18, 2011 michaelellis75 michaelellis142@live.com 202.59.80.157 Email, IP

Suggestion:

If a user is banned with a reason of Spam, submit that information to all of the services that have an API key in the settings.

Nice looking graph !
registrations.png

live demo: http://8wayrun.com/statistics

A way to mass purge detected users from the account spam finder would be awesome. I have eighty PAGES of member to delete.

Force the cron to run now and this is the error

Server Error

imagepng(): Unable to open '/home/nginx/www/domain.com/forum/data/statistics/registrations.png' for writing: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. imagepng() in Chart/class/pImage.class.php at line 131
  3. pImage->render() in EWRutiles/Model/Statistics.php at line 156
  4. EWRutiles_Model_Statistics->buildGraphChart() in EWRutiles/Model/Statistics.php at line 77
  5. EWRutiles_Model_Statistics->updateStatistics() in EWRutiles/CronEntry/Statistics.php at line 7
  6. EWRutiles_CronEntry_Statistics::update()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 353
  8. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in WhoHasReadAThread/Model/Cron.php at line 30
  9. WhoHasReadAThread_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/www/domain.com/forum/admin.php at line 13

Getting this same error. /data is writable but it never put a statistics folder in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom