• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a request for an add-on separate to the portal module, or for support with the module?

I'll move the thread then, as you obviously just need help with the portal add-on.

This is not the correct forum for that.

I'll move the thread then, as you obviously just need help with the portal add-on.

This is not the correct forum for that.
Yeah I obviously do and you constantly moving all my threads around is not really helping. What is the best way to hire someone here for changes then?

How would I go about allowing images in the recent news block? I don't want a little thumbnail or anything (which I've removed) I just want it to show the images as they are displayed in the actual post.

You can see the site here -> http://www.emmz.com

I'm sure you guys will agree the news is rather bland without any media.

Thanks!

How would I go about allowing images in the recent news block? I don't want a little thumbnail or anything (which I've removed) I just want it to show the images as they are displayed in the actual post.

You can see the site here -> http://www.emmz.com

I'm sure you guys will agree the news is rather bland without any media.

Thanks!
Just put an image before the thread cutoff(top or before the excerpt ends) and it will show up.

Screen shot 2011-10-12 at 11.33.27 AM.webp

How do I get rid of the header title in black (OldRow) on the main portal page? I have already gotten rid of it on the forums pages.

Thanks!

Jaxel could make recent news and see in the image? Could not be done in a way that the user can choose this option? thanks

Sin título.webp

Is it possible to use the twitter module to display what followers of an account say?

Basically, I have a twitter account that I only use to follow people on. I use that as a "news" type of thing for the various subjects that are followed. I never post from it. Is it possible to display the tweets from those people I'm following in this module?

Sorry, I'm kind of a Twitter newb so not sure if I'm explaining this correctly.

I have a small suggestion to this great script. I wold like a button in the portal to create new themes without navigate in forums.

This button could show to the user a select with forum's list.

What do you think about it?

I fired up IE8 today and decided to look over my website... OUCH!!! IE8 totally messes up recentnews and recentslider.. any CSS fixes available for IE8... regards.

firefox and chrome work quite nicely as is... ;)

Upgrade to IE9.

That's often not possible for visitors in a corporate environment (which a lot of our users are). Some are still stuck on IE6/7.

I know in theory it's bad to design to the lowest common denominator but for a lot of people it's necessary :-(

The Recent News is broken I think on my site. Here is a picture of how it is, the top doesn't look right...

screenshot20111014at417.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom