• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will multiple portals work with one forum? I use one for my home page but I also wanted to put another under a subdomain that also pulls threads from the same forum.

You have to give the administrator group permission, in user group permissions. @
Code:
admin.php?user-groups/administrative.3/edit

unless of course you are in a different group.

I just changed the permissions. What's the next step for using The add-on to post articles and such on the homepage? Thanks!

You don't physically post articles to the Portal, you refer to them by Promoting the threads.
When a thread/article is Promoted, it'll appear on the Portal in Recent News.
If you do not specify a date/time, they will appear immediately.

Installed this and now I have 2 Home tabs on my navbar, how can i remove the one not for the portal? I've searched this thread but can't figure it out

I do but I have no idea how to make it work and I have no time studying it. I need help. The module is there activated but when I create post and upload picture slide.jpg nothing is showing

Good grief, I'm blind.

Thank you very much! I was looking through the Admin CP.
Having had a hard time finding it the first time I sympathies the frame in the admin panel don't re-size for a bigger monitor and I just didn't see the scroll bars the first several times. :( It would be nice If everything would open to the full potential of the viewing device.:D I have the same issue with Cpanel errgh I understand on a laptop its fine but Prefer a desktop were I can lay it all out at once without unnecessary scrolling. ;)

How do I replace the Xenforo Facebook recommend/like logo with my own?
Upload your logo to the server and change the image path in the ACP -> Styles -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Settings: Facebook Open Graph Logo. Due to caching it can take several weeks for the image to update on the Facebook servers.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-180456
ERRRRGH it only took a moment just after this last update to the beta now my Image reverted back the the Xenforo Logo I must have done it wrong.

The "customize modules" allows members from specific user groups to move around various modules in various positions.

It seems you haven't activated any modules yet. Go to "Administrate Modules" and drag and drop some modules into positions of your choice. And remember to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom