• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering though, i can't seem to get the blocks to change order no matter what i do. for example my middle column should be:

tiagachat
recent threads
recent news

but instead it is stuck as:

recent news
recent threads
tiagachat

...no matter what order i put them in, they won't appear in any order but the first order listed above. not sure what to do here...

using XF1.0.4 and porta 1.50
Im having the same issues to.

You guys customized your portals using the "Customize This Page" link... go to it and select revert all. If you customize your page, then it's customized... the global settings no longer apply to you.

Hi,

When i put RecentSlider in top-right and nothing in Top-Left the slider block stretches out all towads the left (which is what i want) but the division inside the block i.e. between the featured slide and the fragments (other slides) is not proportionally stretched.. how can i change this setting?

Change the width of the slide image in the block options. I had to play around with it to get it just the way I wanted. ;)

I have xenforo (1.1 RC) installed on the root directory. When I check the option "Set as Index Controller", the Forum link (http://yourdomain.com/forum/) don't found.
The requested page could not be found.

PD: I uninstalled the XenPorta 1.4.4 first, deleted /library and /js files, and dropped all XenPorta tables before installing XenPorta 1.5.0

169 is a lot of pages, I did attempt to search however it brought up like 40 threads that were irrelevent - I was wondering how we could make a new layout (for the front page of the portal) that is just 1 column.

I attempted to just put blocks in one column but that just makes them squashed.

Also in the Social Theme (that can be downloaded here) the copyright information appears halfway up the page.

Can anyone help me fix these two issues please?

I have the /portal/portal/ problem.

I uninstalled the old version including the files but left 1 entry in the database for "ewrporta_premotes"
Installed Xenforo 1.1.0
Installed the latest portal version.

I'm kinda stuck.

I have the /portal/portal/ problem.

I uninstalled the old version including the files but left 1 entry in the database for "ewrporta_premotes"
Installed Xenforo 1.1.0
Installed the latest portal version.

I'm kinda stuck.

Same here, but I think a few threads back, Jaxel said that'd be fixed in the next version (currently not released yet), so we just need to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom