• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8WayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal & Lite Wiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... I just uploaded a new version that fixes the permission problem.

The facebook bar is handled in EWRporta_Sidebar_Facebook template....

Code:
<div class="section">
	<div class="secondaryContent" id="fbLikeBox" style="padding-right: 0px;">
		<script src="http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"></script>
		<fb:fan profile_id="144610425559666" stream="0" connections="8" logobar="0" width="240" height="208" css="{xen:link 'full:js/facebook.css'}"></fb:fan>
	</div>
</div>

Just change the profile_id field. Be sure to install the new version I just uploaded before you edit.

Nice, seem to fixed the problem.

Maybe we can have the FB option in the admin by simply change the ID in the future release?

Also trying to find a way to have my News first at top instead of recent topics/posts?

Trying to use this as a portal only, any chances to have options to disable/enable portal/wiki?

I love this update. The facebook block had me shocked for a moment, I don't have much against copyright notices, but that would be too much in my opinion. Glad you can change it to your own facebook or something, although I agree an easier way to configure it would be nice in the future.

Edit; the portal page is réally nice.

I am hoping people realize that this is a BETA, and they shouldn't be using XF on a live site anyways... I plan on splitting the portal and the wiki into two different mods, and because of this, the sql table configuration will be completely rewritten. So all future versions are going to be a separate modification that is incompatible with this version.

I am hoping people realize that this is a BETA, and they shouldn't be using XF on a live site anyways... I plan on splitting the portal and the wiki into two different mods, and because of this, the sql table configuration will be completely rewritten. So all future versions are going to be a separate modification that is incompatible with this version.
Hm. Could you still make them able to integrate with each other though, like they do now?

Can a moderator please CLOSE this thread? This mod is being forked, so this thread is no longer needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom