[8WR] Twitch Integration

[8WR] Twitch Integration [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Is their anyway to set this plugin to link to xenrio and add the twitch accounts to subscribers view, this will save tonne of time adding our community ID's. We will makes featured the main ones manually.

After specifying multiple channels it would be nice to be also able to specify groups for the channels.

E.g.
"Channel 1" - Group "Channel 1 Sub"
"Channel 2" - Group "Channel 2 Sub"
"Channel 3" - Group "Channel 3 Sub"

Instead of a single group for all channels.

Edit:
I'm also getting server errors when a user tries to link his twitch account:

Code:
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library\EWRtwitch\Model\Twitch.php:132

ErrorException: Undefined variable: options - library\EWRtwitch\Model\Twitch.php:132

Last edited:
Thank you for the update, @Jaxel! Wouldn't have thought that it wouldn't even take a day for a response, let alone an update.

However, I believe something went wrong there: When a user is subscribed to multiple channels, he only gets assigned a single group instead of all groups that this member is a subscriber of.

Thank you for the update. Is it normal that the cron firstly removes a user from a group only to add him to that group again a few seconds later?

Edit: Something is still not right with this. It grants me the group "Subscriber Streamer 1" when instead I'm not subscribed to Streamer 1, but to Streamer 2. In fact, no one has been assigned the group "Subscriber Streamer 2".

Last edited:
Thanks for the update... However, there's still something wrong.

Now most of my users have the user group "Subscriber Streamer 2" even though they're subscribed to Streamer 1. Even more weird: Some users are subscribed to a bunch of streamers, but still only get a single group assigned instead of all who they're subscribed to.

And can it be changed that the users don't get their groups revoked when they're still subscribed? Currently it removes the group and re-adds them to the very same group, which clutters the User Change Log, as well as our connected TeamSpeak that grants TS groups based on forum groups.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] Twitch Subscribers with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.8 CHANGELOG

More updates and fixes for the previous updates. Thank you for being patient with me, since I don't have two partnered channels on Twitch, I haven't been really able to test the functionality that well and didn't program around potential clashes... They should be worked out now.
  • There is now a button in the "options" screen that expunges all current Twitch upgrades and manually runs the cronjob. Use this function if you think there is an error in your upgrades database (caused by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

how this work i watch video but something confuse me/does this work with registration on xenforo/anyone from twitch can be registered on forum and add stream?

how this work i watch video but something confuse me/does this work with registration on xenforo/anyone from twitch can be registered on forum and add stream?
This addon does NOT allow oauth registration. It says that right in the description.

Top Bottom