8thos.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either the first or the third...ehhhhh....first. :p

Also I would suggest changing the font awesome icon for news to icon-bullhorn ;)
Couldn't make up my mind on the news one so I'll take a look at that bullhorn icon later thanks!
Jesus christ thats a lot of addons. What are the 8thos framework 1, 2, 3....etc?
This was before Xenforo 1.2 back when I used TMS. Back then most of my template edits were TMS addons. Nowadays my template edits are in a style and all the other styles are a child of that style. I've uninstalled most of the addons on that list and am only running around 50.

Re-opened my site ahead of time. Still got a lot to do but I don't see the point of leaving it closed while I'm distracted with other things. I think I'll retire from here for awhile as well.

but what about GTAV online!?!? ;)
I heard the servers crashed so I won't even bother at the moment and btw lol @ your comment on xfdriveby I saw that.
Tried logging in to reply but I forgot my pw and was too lazy to reset. and Mike, eat some broken glass or something doggie.

It's broke. Been waiting for @tenants to answer my question about this issue but since he's busy I'll have to try something else later when I have some time.

I never got around to creating an account cause I was busy at work but I did notice two noobs joined so it looks like Custom Image Captcha by @tenants is working. I'm gonna rate his 5 stars thanks to the amount of flexibity available in modifying that addon to our own tastes. If you can't guess the answers to the images then that's sad breh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom