8thos.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 266067
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 266067

Back in the day... Old Thread

8thos is an entertainment forum with blogs, chat, albums, vids, arcade and Media Law Wiki. In reality, it's mostly just a haven for the forum posters from the old site I moderated that had no place to go after the owner shut down his site. 8thos original name was The8thLegion.com then I changed to BlackGamer.net and now it's in it's current incarnation, 8thos.com.

I have came to revamped this site and rebranded it as an general discussion forum again with a small twist. :) There's a lot of awesome little addons on there such as Shop and Credits and more...
We have been online since October of this year. Nothing to associate with the previous owner of the domain name or name.:)

Nearly 400 posts, 12 members and 170+ threads on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly three weeks old and we are almost to 500 posts. :D There's a lot of cool features on there and looking to build this place up. :D

Is it not slightly shady to try and associate yourself with the previous iteration of this website then?

Is it not slightly shady to try and associate yourself with the previous iteration of this website then?
Like I said in the beginning...I took the original post, but I also added what I said in there...It's completely different...I'm not doing what he did.

Not accusing you of anything, just seems a bit shady to claim that you have been online since 2012 when that clearly isn’t the case.

I’m not talking about there, I was talking about on your forum where you state a forum of this name been online since 2012. Clearly affiliating yourself with the previous setup.

This is the last I’ll say on the matter. Good look with your forum in the future. 👍

I’m not talking about there, I was talking about on your forum where you state a forum of this name been online since 2012. Clearly affiliating yourself with the previous setup.

This is the last I’ll say on the matter. Good look with your forum in the future. 👍
Here, I will fix it just for you...so this little argument doesn't build anymore.

Trying to find how to get the forum home (Viewers count) on each forum on like this

8.png

i bought concept as its example
example.png

but it doesn't seem to work on any style even default xen. Not getting any reply from the place either -_-

Trying to find how to get the forum home (Viewers count) on each forum on like this

View attachment 293825

i bought concept as its example
View attachment 293826

but it doesn't seem to work on any style even default xen. Not getting any reply from the place either -_-

Just a small update...
212 threads, 507 posts...we are doing a lot to try and keep this place going in this direction.

Top Bottom