[52% Implemented] Hey Mike & Kier, don't forget it's weekend!

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
Put more good mods in to help you both and let them take up some of the forum work and collation for you, so you have a life beyond just developing. I don't think I would want to imagine your work load upon gold release... ouch. You'll both need a solid weekends rest before that little occasion. Lots of rest and family time I say...

Put more good mods in to help you both and let them take up some of the forum work and collation for you, so you have a life beyond just developing. I don't think I would want to imagine your work load upon gold release... ouch. You'll both need a solid weekends rest before that little occasion. Lots of rest and family time I say...

Well, they could put another mod or two, but that doesn't let up on the development work they need to do. ;) I'm sure they have a large todo list that hasn't even been finished yet, never mind what's been suggested since this went public.

I couldn't agree more!

Lawrence is a new moderator, and when they feel we need more, I'm sure they'll send out the invites.
As it is, Lawrence and I are doing the bulk of the forum "work". You see Kier and Mike on the forums for a few very good reasons....

1. reading suggestions
  2. discussing suggestions
  3. mingling with their potential customers
  4. testing functionality on a live site.
We're pushing them to take some time off, and hopefully they'll listen...... soon.

As a work from home, homeschooling parent I totally understand the drive to keep up with what's going on all the time. BUT taking a break from time to time is important too.

That said, both Mike and Kier are adults, and I'm sure they are fully capable of making these decisions for themselves. For myself and Susan I'll just say that we, like I think the vast majority here, have total faith in you two, are incredibly impressed with what you have produced, can't wait to buy a few licenses, but can ABSOLUTELY wait while you take off the time you need so that you are rested and thinking straight. And family (and significant other/snacks) always comes first! :)

Gaaah!!

Screen shot 2010-08-09 at 12.27.38.webp

I am logged in into XenForo, but when I click your link "View Attachment 677", then I am automatically logged out and getting an Error-message saying I need to Log-in.
Why ???

Someone else mentioned this too, and someone on IRC. I told them to file a bug report, but can't find it right now (not sure they have). That said, I have not be able to reproduce this myself. I am not logged out, and attachment views fine, in original post, and via quoted text. (mac/safari)

Someone else mentioned this too, and someone on IRC. I told them to file a bug report, but can't find it right now (not sure they have). That said, I have not be able to reproduce this myself. I am not logged out, and attachment views fine, in original post, and via quoted text. (mac/safari)

attachments open fine usually, but this specific one is not

I am logged in into XenForo, but when I click your link "View Attachment 677", then I am automatically logged out and getting an Error-message saying I need to Log-in.
Why ???

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/view-image-bug.1042
http://xenforo.com/community/thread...n-an-image-when-im-logged-in-via-facebook.665

Top Bottom