500 error after upgrade php5.3.18

I had to return to PHP 5.2.17 so my forum works again :(
my host says the script is not working on 5.3.18 strange when others says it works.

but now I am facing a problem with my seo freindly pages not working
mod_rewrite is working fine on my wordpress but not in xenforo why???????????????

I had to return to PHP 5.2.17 so my forum works again :(
my host says the script is not working on 5.3.18 strange when others says it works.

but now I am facing a problem with my seo freindly pages not working
mod_rewrite is working fine on my wordpress but not in xenforo why???????????????
XenForo has no problem with php 5.3. Your host didn't know how to solve the problem, so he told you this. I had the same problem last week... That was the first time in 8 years that their support was not good.

Did you try what I done in the post I gave you above? (see here)

XenForo has no problem with php 5.3. Your host didn't know how to solve the problem, so he told you this. I had the same problem last week... That was the first time in 8 years that their support was not good.

Did you try what I done in the post I gave you above? (see here)

Yes I tried just now it worked perfectly
thanks

what about the error 500 do you have any idea I really thinking of 5.3

Yes I tried just now it worked perfectly
thanks

what about the error 500 do you have any idea I really thinking of 5.3
You didn't reply to my question: with php 5.3 could you at least display the forum home page but not the others? On my websites I didn't have error, but a blank page with no error log in any console but I think (i'm not sure) it depends on your sever config. When I switched of XenForo friendly url, it was working again. I told my host about this and their answer was: "Do you really need friendly url" o_O As soon as I heard this, I ended the conversion politely to find myself a solution. And the solution was to edit the htaccess file. So if you're not scared to spend again a lot of time, you should try again with php 5.3.

And if someone knows the technical reasons why the htaccess must now be edited, please tell us.

By the way who is your host?

No it directly goes to error 500 I couldn't do any thing

I tried to re upload but still error 500

only my wordpress on homepage was working.

This was on log

4-Oct-2012 17:15:29] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: SQLite: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20090626, debug=0, thread-safety=0
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0
[24-Oct-2012 17:15:29] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20090626, debug=0, thread-safety=0
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0
[24-Oct-2012 18:56:58] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[24-Oct-2012 19:03:02] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/timezonedb.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/timezonedb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Top Bottom