404 Enhancement (ST404) [Deleted]

CNK

I don't know if you understood me well. Currently, I don't have such options at all, so I can't change the status code.

I have only field to put url, I checked status code, and it's 303:
1522309010607.png
but I would like to redirect with the 301 code status :)

au lait

Ok, I bought it :) How can I change the status of 303 to 301?

I don't have this options:
I thought you were looking for this in the DEMO!
This change is not yet officially available! I sent you the new version

Reactions: CNK

CNK

Oh, okay, so I will test it :) Thanks for the quick reply!

It looks like everything works great:
1522319014989.png

CNK

I have one more idea for the future: it would be nice for the 404 error logs to display information about the referrer.
Thanks to this we would know where the link comes from, if from any posts on the forum then we could edit this message and correct the link :)

au lait

I have one more idea for the future: it would be nice for the 404 error logs to display information about the referrer.
Thanks to this we would know where the link comes from, if from any posts on the forum then we could edit this message and correct the link :)
Nice idea! comes with the next version!

Reactions: CNK

CNK

Great!

Probably little bug: if we clear 404 Error Logs, then all 404 redirects are also cleared.

au lait

Please note that the referrer from the browser is only available if it is not an SSL page.