Fixed 2nd consecutive smiley is put on new line

John992

Affected version
RC2
Using Firefox i could reproduce it on this forum too, this is a problem in RC2. When posting messages and using more smileys than 1 in a row the 2nd smiley starts on a new line.

Thank you for reporting this issue. It has now been resolved and we are aiming to include it in a future XF release (2.1.0 RC3).

Change log:
Multiple smilies are not always inserted at the correct location.
Any changes made as a result of this issue being resolved may not be rolled out here until later.

It looks like this was an inadvertent removal from another bug fix. I've just rolled the fix out here -- please let me know if you can still reproduce it. If so, please provide steps so we can try to trigger it as well. (Note that if you insert a smilie into an empty editor, it may be inserted on the second line -- this is a known issue with Froala. Not too much we can do about that.)

It looks like this was an inadvertent removal from another bug fix. I've just rolled the fix out here -- please let me know if you can still reproduce it. If so, please provide steps so we can try to trigger it as well. (Note that if you insert a smilie into an empty editor, it may be inserted on the second line -- this is a known issue with Froala. Not too much we can do about that.)
The fix works here, all good, for us it's not an issue with an empty editor, it's text messages+multiple smilies. Now i can't reproduce it like before on this forum :D

Top Bottom