Cannot reproduce 2FA Xenforo Upgrade

Hyprem

Affected version
Hi there

It seems I canot upgrade xenforo to 2.0.2 because of 2FA. when I start the install Process it ask for login and password. once Done I get the message:
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.
I tried to login on the admin panel and authenticate with 2FA. Also saved session for 30 Days but still same error.

That’s nothing to do with 2FA.

This error is usually caused when the CSRF token doesn’t get sent to the server though if prior to this your site was functioning normally, I’m not sure why that would happen now.

Which XF version are you upgrading from?

Exactly when in the process does this come up?

Sorry for the late late reply :( Had a lot of examens in school. However. I updated from veriosn 2.0.1 or tried to update. As I opened up the upgrade Page and logged in I usualy have to enter my 2FA code. But insted the error came up

Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

So I went to the admin control Panel to login with my Code and it worked (also tried to save login for 30 Days) and I thought it should now saved a cookie so it should be possible to install but still the same error once I entered my login details in the upgrade process. I now uploaded all of the original files of version 2.0.1 and it works again.

Top Bottom