Lawrence

Today is number 27. I know the number means little to most, but for me and my wife, it represents the number of years we have been married. And honestly, it seems like yesterday that we gave our vows; time flies.

Here is to another 27 (and with my family history, another 20 will be fine with me,
)

steven s

Congrats! We we began our 23rd year.
I threaten my wife, in our family we don't divorce. We stick it out to the bitter end. :)

Salty

Yay for marriage?

Bachelor life, for the win.

Women don't know how to cook and clean anymore. It's absolutely terrible; woe is me.

steven s

Yay for marriage?

Bachelor life, for the win.

Women don't know how to cook and clean anymore. It's absolutely terrible.
If it works for you, great.
Personally, I like being married.
There are ups and downs like anything else.
We have a cleaning company come in once a month. ;)

AnthonyCea

Talk about a way to leave one's self open for roasting, you placed a large target on your back with this one 'L' !!!

Peggy

Today is number 27. I know the number means little to most, but for me and my wife, it represents the number of years we have been married. And honestly, it seems like yesterday that we gave our vows; time flies.

Here is to another 27 (and with my family history, another 20 will be fine with me, :eek: )
Congratulations sweet man. Here's hoping for many more years to come.

Quillz

I thought this thread was going to be about the no. 27, which apparently is a popular number among numerologists.

AnthonyCea

LOL

Another 27 and Lawrence will be posting with voice recognition software from his electric wheelchair !!!