Other $25 Clickable Thread Listing

That's on purpose. Both me and the other admin at my site work at Apple and we b!tch about our jobs in that thread. Don't want it viewable by guests or noobs for obvious reasons. :ROFLMAO:

That thread is a modification I donated for called Hide Thread Prefix from Guests http://xenforo.com/community/resources/sonnb-hide-prefixes-from-usergroups.928/

So any thread prefix you see with the (- -) Prefix is not viewable to guests or noobs. It's like a 'privacy' thread instead of just doing it in the private forum. Weird I know but it's convenient.

I had to ask for that addon to get made after the Tit Competition thread caused some drama...

How dare you question that greatness that is Apple!?!?!?

kidding....(though, I am getting ready to buy a iPhone 5).

So, that thread is a "one off" and maybe does not mean anything for the add-on. Otherwise it seems to work well for me. Have you uploaded the most recent update so I can see the cursor deal in action?

Just a thought on that apples and oranges thing....just functionally/aesthetically, maybe it should be tweaked to say something other than "server error." Otherwise, it looks like your site is having problems.

How dare you question that greatness that is Apple!?!?!?

kidding....(though, I am getting ready to buy a iPhone 5).

So, that thread is a "one off" and maybe does not mean anything for the add-on. Otherwise it seems to work well for me. Have you uploaded the most recent update so I can see the cursor deal in action?
lol I'm an Apple noob so I need to vent somewhere. Okay I just now uploaded it and it's working! Donated and about to rate this jawn 5 stars
Just a thought on that apples and oranges thing....just functionally/aesthetically, maybe it should be tweaked to say something other than "server error." Otherwise, it looks like your site is having problems.
Yeah I agree. I asked him about it here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/sonnb-hide-prefixes-from-guests.34748/#post-413458

Where is the donation link?
Not sure if you meant for this, but donations are welcome at:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=96R4Y8R4A45HN

I have added a donation link to the addon, though of course I am happy to provide it free since 8thos has covered the cost of its creation.

I actually think that complements this really well. (y)

Thanks, I have no downloaded or used yet, but I like this...donated $10. If it works without a hitch, I will donate more.

Not sure if you meant for this, but donations are welcome at:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=96R4Y8R4A45HN

I have added a donation link to the addon, though of course I am happy to provide it free since 8thos has covered the cost of its creation.

I actually think that complements this really well. (y)
THANKS!!!
Thanks, I have no downloaded or used yet, but I like this...donated $10. If it works without a hitch, I will donate more.
You like it just from trying it out on my site? That's pretty cool!

Yeah, I don't really use my own site on mobile, but when I come to xenforo.com, I do notice issues with me randomly hitting the wrong link/whatever....like, when I try to hit Alerts, about 15% of the time, I hit logout...it just seems to me that this would make life easier if viewed on a mobile browser and is easier/more intuitive on a full browser.

Yeah, I don't really use my own site on mobile, but when I come to xenforo.com, I do notice issues with me randomly hitting the wrong link/whatever....like, when I try to hit Alerts, about 15% of the time, I hit logout...it just seems to me that this would make life easier if viewed on a mobile browser and is easier/more intuitive on a full browser.
exxaaaaacttlllyyyyy now you know where I'm coming from

Which gave me an idea. On my footer I have a big mobile and tinychat link. Don't need the tinychat link there so I'll replace it with login/logout.

I appreciate it! If it doesn't work without a hitch I'll be happy to help you get it working :)

Works as promised. Sent another $10.

I probably would have valued this at $10 total, off the bat...however, I like the responsiveness, plus the fact that you did this on a quick turnaround. I am all about supporting XF developers.

I really do appreciate it.. every bit helps and I agree XF devs need all the love they can get.
I will say though XF is truly a dream to work with, the best web platform I have ever developed on.

I look forward to releasing more things for XF in the future.

I really do appreciate it.. every bit helps and I agree XF devs need all the love they can get.
I will say though XF is truly a dream to work with, the best web platform I have ever developed on.

I look forward to releasing more things for XF in the future.
I totally agree. This is the only software that made me like it so much I just had to share some of stuff I made for my site along the way.

Top Bottom