2010 Fall Photos

Peggy

Fall has come a wee bit early to NE Ohio this year. The trees usually don't start changing colors here til mid-October. Mama Nature is having fun with us again.

I had to go downtown this morning, and took a pic with my iPhone. Beautiful trees!

downtowntrees.jpg

Last night whilst walking the dogs I noticed that there was slight scattering of leaves on the floor already.

I wonder if we'll have a decent, proper winter again this year.

I just took this pic of a leaf from the massive maple tree (at least I think it's a maple?) in our backyard.

mapleleaf.jpg

We're starting to see changing leaves here in East Tennessee as well. I'll get some shots up soon...although I've been told this season will be lackluster due to the extreme heat and drought we experienced this summer. Hope not!

I rather doubt it John. In my experience, it's usually "the hotter the summer, the colder the winter". And with Fall coming early like this, I think we're in for it.
Hopefully, I'm wrong.

I look forward to seeing your pics. :)

Last one for today. This is a pic I took after work last weekend, of a tree just outside the building. See the pretty reds and pinks?
Those are the outlines of the green leaves, not flowers.

worktree.jpg

Naturally we're leaping into spring like new born lambs ... okay we are left wondering about bush fires, will water restrictions lead to dead gardens, and whether or not the NRL mad Monday can throw up something truly memorable this year ... only two arrests thus far, the Mungo boys are slipping in 2010.

aawwwww now that's just sweet. But I have to disagree. The squirrel is cuter.

Don't worry about the topic. I'm enjoying the pics.

Top Bottom