2 minor suggestions for the Whats New button, please.

Dean

in memoriam
Could you please swap the Whats New & Mark All forums read buttons in the Forums tab?

XenForo Community_1281238155771.webp

Could you please put a Whats New button just to the right of Watched Thread in this picture? Every time I click on Watched topics this page shows up, and it takes time to get to the Whats New through the Forums tab the way it is now. Please?

Latest Alerts - XenForo Community_1281238143029.webp

Upvote 0
Here is the situation I am concerned with, I hope you take the time to read it.

• XF in our niche will quite probably be adopted by 4 different forums (separate sites).
  • My deep concern is that 2 forums switch the buttons, and the other 2 will not, massively confusing the people visiting those 4 different forums. (New Posts is far different than Mark Forums as read, especially if one forum removes the 'Are you Sure' pop-up.)
While I *strongly* prefer switching the buttons as suggested, because we will have control over where the Mark Forums Read will be located, instead of switching the 2 buttons we will move it to an obscure location because it simply is not used that much on our forum. Then it should not be as much of an issue.

I hope my concerns/explanation was worded clearly.

It's just muscle memory, if they change it now you will miss-click a few times *again*.

Top Bottom