XF 2.0 2.0.2 transition error

ADANALI

Member
I get the following errors when updating to Xen 2.0.2

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1146]: Table 'xxx_xen.xf_ban_ip' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212

    XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 78
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Install/Upgrade/AbstractUpgrade.php at line 22
    XF\Install\Upgrade\AbstractUpgrade->executeUpgradeQuery() in src/XF/Install/Upgrade/1000051-100rc1.php at line 18
    XF\Install\Upgrade\Version1000051->step1() in src/XF/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 169
    XF\Install\Controller\Upgrade->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
    XF::runApp() in install/index.php at line 14
 

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Updating from which version? That table certainly should have existed for some time.
 

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Wait this suggests you’re updating from a 1.0.0 beta version, is that correct?
 

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
It’s not really possible for it to be running that code.

Please don’t attempt to do anything further. Instead could you please submit a ticket and include Admin login and access to MySQL such as through PhpMyAdmin.
 

ADANALI

Member
It’s not really possible for it to be running that code.

Please don’t attempt to do anything further. Instead could you please submit a ticket and include Admin login and access to MySQL such as through PhpMyAdmin.
I sent a ticket
 

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Thanks.

This should be sorted now. For some reason your xf_upgrade_log table must have been empty. I put the expected data in there and it was able to proceed with the upgrade from version 2.0.1 to 2.0.2 (rather than 1.0.0 to 2.0.2).
 

ADANALI

Member
Thanks.

This should be sorted now. For some reason your xf_upgrade_log table must have been empty. I put the expected data in there and it was able to proceed with the upgrade from version 2.0.1 to 2.0.2 (rather than 1.0.0 to 2.0.2).
Thanks
 
Top