Fixed Widget with memberstat not showing

Ladegro

Affected version
I'm trying to do the following:
Certain forums are restricted to a small group of users, since confidential documents are being discussed. For optimal transparency, we'd like to display in a widget which users have access to the forum. My idea was to create a memberstat based on group membership and then to add a widget on the sidebar with a display condition ($xf.reply.containerKey == 'node-xx') for that specific forum.

1620744072162.png

The thing is, the widget isn't shown. If I select a different memberstat to display, the widget shows. Is this some kind of caching issue (the memberstat is newly created) or is the amount of users in the usergroup somehow a limitation (in this case for example: around 25 people)?

Also it's somewhat of a workaround since now this memberstat also displays in the members-section, which we preferably don't want.

Any (other) way to accomplish this?

Some debugging myself, noticed that I can get it to work with the second option checked for the memberstat:
1620744881467.png

It appears that deselecting the second, prevents it from being used in a widget.

Last edited:
Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.2.6).

Change log:
Allow member stats to be used in widgets regardless of overview_display option.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom