14.5 Hours and counting

After this "long time... no activity", I would rather expect 1.1.0 (with RTL, Tags, Thread Prefixes support and many other top requested features, that will bring my wait for migration to an end) :-)
You want a lot in a very short period of time.

I wasn't aware a bit over a month is a long time between releases?

They made us used to it to expect something every other week. By the way, for you guys it might be just a bit over a month, but we are waiting some ESSENTIAL features since Beta-1. By saying "essential", I mean we just cannot migrate our forum without those features. :)

They made us used to it to expect something every other week. By the way, for you guys it might be just a bit over a month, but we are waiting some ESSENTIAL features since Beta-1. By saying "essential", I mean we just cannot migrate our forum without those features. :)
You said "long time... no activity", implying there has been a long time between releases, when it has been a month + 5 days, which is definitely not long at all.

I don't know where you'd be getting the expectation of something every other week, though you're probably exaggerating ;). As for RTL and prefixes, they've said it'll be in 1.1 (from what I've read), and that 1.1 should be out before or around Halloween, which isn't all that long from now (5 months and 2 weeks and one day).

You said "long time... no activity", implying there has been a long time between releases, when it has been a month + 5 days, which is definitely not long at all.

I don't know where you'd be getting the expectation of something every other week, though you're probably exaggerating ;). As for RTL and prefixes, they've said it'll be in 1.1 (from what I've read), and that 1.1 should be out before or around Halloween, which isn't all that long from now (5 months and 2 weeks and one day).

Sorry you didn't included the hours and minutes therefore your time between releases cannot be relied on to be truly accurate. Just saying :whistle:

I don't think many people are complaining about the release schedule outside a few that deserved to be smacked around and whipped in the public square. Not that I'm inciting violence or the use of shaving foam and Llamas.

Sorry you didn't included the hours and minutes therefore your time between releases cannot be relied on to be truly accurate. Just saying :whistle:

I don't think many people are complaining about the release schedule outside a few that deserved to be smacked around and whipped in the public square. Not that I'm inciting violence or the use of shaving foam and Llamas.
If I had done hours and minutes you would have just gotten on my case for seconds and milliseconds :mad:.

Can we please not turn this thread into yet another "I want X feature/when is the next release" thread?

It's supposed to be about Marc's migration.

Top Bottom