1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

????????

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Dieter28, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dieter28

Dieter28 Member

why my post gets closed i want to get conversation here ???????

2. Dieter28

Dieter28 Member

serieusly miike i already send him private noo resspond i want my tactical theme back now

3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

This site is not affiliated with Audentio so you will just have to continue attempting to contact them to get a resolution.

otto likes this.
  4. Dieter28

Dieter28 Member

ok welll i hope he will contact me i paid fooor his theme if not then he scammed me gg

5. Dieter28

Dieter28 Member

he iis abllle to sell his themes here he wwillll give me support and i hope he will see this post i want my theme

6. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

You need to realize a few very important things
    #1 - This is Christmas Weekend - and most people go out of town to visit relatives (or have them visiting them) and are off
    #2 - You can log onto his site your account you created at time of purchase and I'm sure (if you purchased the style there) if you leave a message for them there they will get back with you (but refer back to #1)
    #3 - Downloading the theme for the ones I purchased on his site was automatic. Once my PayPal account processed the fee, I was able to download it.
    #4 - Have you verified that the funds have been deducted from your PayPal account? There may be a fraud intervention occurring on it.

Oh, and I had no problems understanding this on their site:

Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 5.56.01 PM.png

So, make sure that #4 has not effected you. If the funds have not been deducted, you will have to wait until they return from the holidays.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    Mike Creuzer likes this.
  7. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You need to wait for Audentio to respond, there's nothing else to be said here.

otto, Mike Creuzer and Amaury like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.