1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate [1.4] Comment like

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by imthebest, Aug 21, 2014.

1. imthebest

imthebest Formerly Super120

Now that profile posts are getting a lot of light than ever before I think it's A MUST to have the ability to like comments on profile posts in 1.4 otherwise people will answer profile posts with stuff like "like it", "thank you", "+1", "i agree" and so which is not useful at all.

I know there is an add-on that currently does that but it's not working that good with 1.4.0

Please devs think about it... so minor addition that will not cause any compatibility problems but will add a lot of VALUE to the profile posts functionality.

2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I'm quite sure this has been suggested already and one of the most liked standing suggestions.

3. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

4. imthebest

imthebest Formerly Super120

Well I put the prefix [1.4] to focus on this new release... since we are in Beta and minor additions are being added I think it's the perfect time to implement this!

5. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Paint me surprised. Not a single like on that suggestion. #wow

6. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

This is neither a good time nor a minor addition lol.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/profilecommentlikes.80239/ - bolded important parts.

Martok likes this.