1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.4 (beta) (Admin)You have insufficient privileges to reply here

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Brian Jones, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Brian Jones

Brian Jones Member

Ok my superuser account was working fine then I noticed I could not even see posts and that little blerb
    Prior to this I was working on some BB code on the site in a forum with a lot of editing attempting to get the code the way I wanted it. Later I went to post something and

I have made sure all permissions are correct.
    Used the Analyze and test permissions tools. One says I should be seeing the topics the other shows me

Interesting I looked at some of the other member (a secondary of mine) accounts which is working fine but the Test Permissions Tool (on admin) shows that this member can not see those topics either.

So I would have to say something is missed up with the admin (superuser) account.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If Analyze permissions says you should be able to see it, you'll need to determine why.

If you disable add-ons, can you see it?

3. Brian Jones

Brian Jones Member

Same outcome with or without addons enabled. Also, everything was working fine until I started editing and reediting a test page.

4. Brian Jones

Brian Jones Member

Update, I have found the problem to the above. Glad to say this was not a Xenforo problem but a theme problem. Thanks for your time.