[1.2] Tag Icon by @username

[1.2] Tag Icon by @username 2013-06-19

No permission to download
You could do that with this conditional statement: <xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, x}">

However, that would require a template edit as it's not available for use in EXTRA.css.

You could do that with this conditional statement: <xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, x}">

However, that would require a template edit as it's not available for use in EXTRA.css.

In theory the .staff class could be used here if I'm not mistaken to display alternative tag icons?

Not with css I'm sure. It might be possible via additional template editing or an add-on but don't think it's possible with css only.

Edit: You most probably could use the .staff class to give moderators and admins another tag icon though.
Ok thank you.

I will try to figure that out, thanks.

Updated the release part of this thread and added a how to disable the "@" before the tagging followed with a screenshot.

Reactions: DFI
Followed the instructions, uploaded the icon file but i can't see the new icon while tagging ? What could be the reason ?

Followed the instructions, uploaded the icon file but i can't see the new icon while tagging ? What could be the reason ?

Ensure you input the correct path to the image. Check for missing ";" "{" in your css could be the possible reasons.

If your using a custom style ensure you place the icon upload it to the custom styles folder. Depending on the structure of the custom style you may need to adjust the path.

I just realize this modification somehow "clash" with Text Link with image

Both of them works, but if you use Text link with image, @ username tag icon will not show.

Works fine for me
Screenshot_11.webp

Thank You so much for catching it. Although I haven't used this enhancement but i got the hint what could be wrong with mine enhancement.

This css setting is also clashing with Usergroup Markup (with Image)

@Shelley : Pls look upon it.

I'm not sure what you mean.

Top Bottom