[1.1.x] Recent Threads Sidebar [Paid] [Deleted]

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Recent Threads Sidebar (version 1.0) - Recent Threads Sidebar

Requested by Erich37. This mod will add the most recent threads of your to the sidebar. Invisible threads and threads started by banned members will not show up. Also the group/groups that does/have not permissions to view a forum, will not be able to see the threads from the forum/forums that they are not allowed to view.
If instead they are allowed to view a foum but not the threads inside that forum, the thread titles will show up but when they will try to click them they will get an error...

Read more about this resource...

awesome can i see demo anywhere ? Been waiting for a long time now ! Hopefully this will be supported for a while.

Attachments

• ForumServices_1329762980260.webp
    ForumServices_1329762980260.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 20
Got this Add-on ! Works nicely as i wanted . Also got borbole to do another custom add-on he was pretty quick with everything .

Great job and thanks for both add-ons /

Got this Add-on ! Works nicely as i wanted . Also got borbole to do another custom add-on he was pretty quick with everything .

Great job and thanks for both add-ons /

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it :)

Thanks for the add-on. I do have a question: I have setup some sidebars on category pages to display information relevant to those nodes. I'd like to be able to show this on those pages as well. I'm able to include the template and I can see content in the template I type in before the hascontent=true, so I'm thinking there is no data passed outside of the forum index. Is there a way around this?

Thanks,
Bradley

Thanks for the add-on. I do have a question: I have setup some sidebars on category pages to display information relevant to those nodes. I'd like to be able to show this on those pages as well. I'm able to include the template and I can see content in the template I type in before the hascontent=true, so I'm thinking there is no data passed outside of the forum index. Is there a way around this?

Thanks,
Bradley

Not the way it is now. That would involve some extra coding to achive that, but atm I do not have much free time. Plus that would be outside the scope of the mod.

Just wanted to check - can I buy this once and use on multiple XF sites that I own or would I need to purchase the add-on for each site?

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Excellent plugin, thank you .

Is there a way to place the recent posts in the sidebar's top? The first item there? Tried to mess with the template, but it didn't work.

Top Bottom