1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[1.1.x] Recent Threads Sidebar [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by borbole, Feb 19, 2012.

1. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

borbole submitted a new resource:

Recent Threads Sidebar (version 1.0) - Recent Threads Sidebar

Read more about this resource...

erich37 likes this.
  2. borbole

Thank you for your kind words and feedback Erich. They are much appreciated :)

erich37 likes this.
  3. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

awesome can i see demo anywhere ? Been waiting for a long time now ! Hopefully this will be supported for a while.

borbole likes this.
  4. sophie1204

sophie1204 Active Member

Is there a way to eliminate showing the avatars? Just make it all text?

borbole likes this.
  5. borbole

Yes, you can see it on my forum here:

http://www.forumservices.eu

Yes, you can remove the avatars if you would like and show the text only as shown in the screenshot attached below.

Attached Files:

iTuN3r likes this.
  6. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Got this Add-on ! Works nicely as i wanted . Also got borbole to do another custom add-on he was pretty quick with everything .

Great job and thanks for both add-ons /

borbole and erich37 like this.
  7. borbole

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it :)

8. BGreen965

BGreen965 Member

Thanks for the add-on. I do have a question: I have setup some sidebars on category pages to display information relevant to those nodes. I'd like to be able to show this on those pages as well. I'm able to include the template and I can see content in the template I type in before the hascontent=true, so I'm thinking there is no data passed outside of the forum index. Is there a way around this?

Thanks,
    Bradley

9. borbole

Not the way it is now. That would involve some extra coding to achive that, but atm I do not have much free time. Plus that would be outside the scope of the mod.

10. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Just wanted to check - can I buy this once and use on multiple XF sites that I own or would I need to purchase the add-on for each site?

Thanks,
    Shaun :D

11. borbole

You can use it on as many sites as you would like. There is no restrictions :)

Shelley and CyclingTribe like this.
  12. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Excellent - very generous of you. :D

Shelley and borbole like this.
  13. time

time Active Member

location forum show? (add forum id)

14. borbole

I am not sure I understood you. But please have a look at the mod description and screenshots. Everything is explained very clearly there.

15. diywm

diywm New Member

I can't buy this! Clicking on the buy button takes me to a conversation page ... ??

Excuse the noise of my dog snoring in the background but here is a short video : http://screencast.com/t/9FaO0uynk

16. Shyuan

Shyuan Well-Known Member

Yeap, you have to start a conversation requesting to buy this addon, borbole will then provide you his payment details, once paid you will get access to the addon. :)

17. diywm

diywm New Member

Oh OK - thank you.

18. Shyuan

Shyuan Well-Known Member

No problem :) There are many ways to buy addons. Some hosted on their own site, some through emails, etc.

19. Simon

Simon Active Member

Does this work on version 1.2?

Puntocom likes this.
  20. dojo

dojo Active Member

Excellent plugin, thank you .

Is there a way to place the recent posts in the sidebar's top? The first item there? Tried to mess with the template, but it didn't work.