[1.1.x] Auto Birthday Greeter [Paid] [Deleted]

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Auto Birthday Greeter (version 1.0) - It congratulates users on their birthdays

This mod will allow you to sends out automated birthday greetings to your users in several different ways on their birthdays. The mod adds a cron job that will run every day on 24.00 at the midnight and it is making use of the server time to get the birthdays.

1) You can send them an automated pc.

2) It will start a new thread at a forum of your choice on a user 's birthday. The thread will be separate for each user so they can feel more appreciated.

3) It will also show a list with all...

Read more about this resource...

2 suggestions:
  1. The PC that was sent to the user also included the URL/link to the thread that was created for them, if thread creation is enabled.
  2. Add an option so that only users who have been active for xx weeks will be listed/action by the Add-On
Thanks!

Hi, just had a birthday greeting for a banned member, can this be sorted please,

its bad enough having birthday greetings form members who haven't logged in for 2 years lol

but surly this should not post birthdays for banned members

thanks

Hi, just had a birthday greeting for a banned member, can this be sorted please,

its bad enough having birthday greetings form members who haven't logged in for 2 years lol

but surly this should not post birthdays for banned members

thanks

Banned users are blocked from having a birthday greeting. Maybe the user was banned after his/her birthday?

question.

What time is it using to post the Birthdays? I had a birthday post for a guy whose Birthday was the next day.

question.

What time is it using to post the Birthdays? I had a birthday post for a guy whose Birthday was the next day.

The Auto Birthday Greetings are sent on 24.00 at the midnight and it is making use of the server time to get the birthdays.

Is it possible to add forum prefixes to this script? I have a "Happy Birthday" prefix that I would love to include in the auto thread creation.

Is it possible to add forum prefixes to this script? I have a "Happy Birthday" prefix that I would love to include in the auto thread creation.

You can add the prefix for the forum where the birthday thread/s will be posted automatically.

Thanks Borbole,

Unfortunately, it's in a forum where I don't want that prefix being posted for every thread. Thought there might be a way to use the prefix just for the birthday posts.

Thanks again.

Hi @borbole , the birthday greeter even greets unconfirmed members (which not even appear in Member List), any way to disable it? Thank you :)

Top Bottom