1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[1.1.x] Auto Birthday Greeter [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by borbole, Dec 21, 2012.

1. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

borbole submitted a new resource:

Auto Birthday Greeter (version 1.0) - It congratulates users on their birthdays

Read more about this resource...

2. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

2 suggestions:
    1. The PC that was sent to the user also included the URL/link to the thread that was created for them, if thread creation is enabled.
    2. Add an option so that only users who have been active for xx weeks will be listed/action by the Add-On
    Thanks!

ArnyVee and Veer like this.
  3. topcat

topcat Well-Known Member

Hi, just had a birthday greeting for a banned member, can this be sorted please,

its bad enough having birthday greetings form members who haven't logged in for 2 years lol

but surly this should not post birthdays for banned members

thanks

Mouth likes this.
  4. borbole

Banned users are blocked from having a birthday greeting. Maybe the user was banned after his/her birthday?

5. Blatchy

Blatchy Active Member

question.

What time is it using to post the Birthdays? I had a birthday post for a guy whose Birthday was the next day.

6. borbole

The Auto Birthday Greetings are sent on 24.00 at the midnight and it is making use of the server time to get the birthdays.

7. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Is it possible to add forum prefixes to this script? I have a "Happy Birthday" prefix that I would love to include in the auto thread creation.

8. borbole

You can add the prefix for the forum where the birthday thread/s will be posted automatically.

9. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Thanks Borbole,

Unfortunately, it's in a forum where I don't want that prefix being posted for every thread. Thought there might be a way to use the prefix just for the birthday posts.

Thanks again.

10. Shyuan

Shyuan Well-Known Member

Hi @borbole , the birthday greeter even greets unconfirmed members (which not even appear in Member List), any way to disable it? Thank you :)

11. Maddrax

Maddrax Member

hi @ borbole,

works correctly with xF 1.2.

12. borbole

I haven't tried it with 1.2. but aside from the sidebar birthdays that might pose a problem due to hooks being depricated in 1.2. it should work with 1.2. as well.

A new version of this mod fully compatible with 1.2. and with an extra option added has been released here:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/auto-birthday-greeter-1-2x.2200/

13. borbole

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.